•NINETEEN•

•Natalie's POV•

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah," I say back to him.

Athanasios told me that he wanted to show me his wolf form. I was excited. I just imagined what his wolf would look like. Black, white, grey- the possibilities were endless. Putting my curiosity at ease, a beautiful but very different wolf appeared from behind the tree.

His wolf was as tall as me and had an aura filled with confidence. I could tell that under all of his fur, there was lots of muscle. But his fur was what caught the eye.

It looked as if two wolves were merged together to create one. One side of his body was as white as the snow that surrounded us while the other half was as dark as night. The two colors met each other in the middle, creating symmetry.

His wolf ran towards me and tackled me to the ground. His paws had my shoulders pinned down against the snow. I was startled by the sudden actions but then his wolf leaned down and began licking my face causing me to laugh. I reached up and ran my hands through the thick coat of fur. It was warm and soft. Gosh, I wish I could run my hands through this all day.

He eventually stopped licking my face and allowed me to get up. I still had my hands in his fur because it was that soft. He growled with closed eyes as I continued running my hands through. Warmth radiated off of him, making standing in the snow not seem so bad.

When I finally pulled my hands out of his fur, he threw me on his back and began running. I had to hold onto him tightly so that I wouldn't fly off. My hair flew behind me in the wind as he ran past trees and kicked up snow behind him.

When we finally came to a stop, we were at a pond that was frozen over. The castle now looked like an ant from here. My thoughts were interrupted by a nudge under my hand. I looked down to see him lifting my hand with his snout. Catching onto his message, I brushed through his fur with my hand.

He nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck. I could hear him breathing in my scent.

We were there for hours.

_____

It had begun. I was having my first heat. The way I read about it was not a proper comparison to the way I felt now. It was hot. I had the covers kicked off of my body while I wore the most revealing clothes I had. Those happened to be some shorts and a sports crop top.

"Where is this idiot!" Zephyra hissed under her breath. She took a glance at me with a slight glare in her eyes. "Don't tell him I said that." She said.

"Don't care right now." I tried to keep my speech as limited as possible while still getting my message across.

This heat was becoming unbearable. I needed him now.

"You know what, I'll look for him myself." I headed towards the door, only to be stopped by Zephyra. "You can't go outside." She said. I tried to push past her but she kept a steel grip on me.

"And why not?" I ask, placing my hands on my hips. Who was she to tell me I can't look for my mate. "Every unmated male would be on you in seconds. I don't think Athanasios would appreciate that." I huffed and sat back down.

"Then you go look for him," I suggested. She looked back at me with the same glare. "I'm not stupid," she says. I was going to get out of here whether she liked it or not.

I saw that she was in an immobile state once again, obviously contacting someone. Her eyes weren't trained on anything in particular. I took that chance to slip out the door. I knew she would be after me in seconds so I made a run for it down the back halls.

It seemed vacant in these halls but I kept running anyway. I pushed through the heat and kept running despite my body's wish to stop. I was about to turn a corner when a large hand gripped my wrist. It wasn't my mate.

I turned around to find a male with black hair and dark eyes. He was breathing heavily and I was able to see the lust clouding his eyes. At that moment, all I saw was relief from the heat.

He began pulling me through the halls to who knows where. He soon pulled me into a room then shut and locked the door behind us. He turned back to me with the same dark look. He came to me and lifted my hand to his lips. He inhaled deeply then pulled me flush against him.

His hands were running along my sides when the door was kicked down. A furious Athanasios appeared and had the guy in a chokehold in a flash. He was trying to gasp for air while Athanasios made no effort to loosen his grip.

"Stay away from my fucking mate." Athanasios let out a dark growl as his eyes became the color of night. My control was quickly slipping away at the sight of my mate. I didn't know what was happening. My sight became unclear as the heat increased. I no longer had control of my body.

I walked over to Athanasios and tugged on his shoulder. I need him right now. He turned to me with black eyes and immediately dropped the guy. He picked me up and walked right out the doorway.

We finally arrived at our room where I would find some relief. Athanasios sniffed me and growled. "You smell like him." He grabbed my wrist and dragged me into the bathroom. He turned on the shower then looked at me. "Get in."

I slowly stripped my clothes off of me and stepped under the cold water. Athanasios kept his eyes trained on me the whole time. After a few minutes, he took off his own clothes and joined me in the shower.

*MATURE CONTENT*

He turned me around so that I was facing him. He looked surreal as water dripped down his perfect body. His hand reached down and neared my sex. He thought it was funny to stroke the skin and watch me squirm. "Do something," I begged, clawing at his arm.

He finally inserted two of his fingers and I let out the small breath I was holding. He pulled them out then pumped them in again. He pulled his two fingers that were covered in my juices and put them in his mouth. He looked me in my eyes as he sucked on his fingers.

He took his hand out of his mouth and placed it on my hip, followed by his other hand. He spun me around and bent me over. I heard him get on his knees behind me. I gasped when I felt a wet tongue inside me.

I moaned as his tongue licked up my folds and flicked inside my vagina. I turned my hands into fists as I tried my hardest not to squirm. I felt the orgasm build up inside of me as Athanasios worked harder. "Let go," his warm breath against my sex caused me to finally orgasm.

Athanasios licked everything up then returned into a standing position. He stood me back up and leaned in close to my ear. "Delicious." His gruff voice in my ear caused me to arch my back in pleasure.

He kissed my neck before placing his manhood at my entrance. He wasted little time before inserting his dick. I moaned and rested my hand on the shower walls. He began to pick up the pace as he pumped in and out of me. My walls clenched around him as he did so.

"Fuck," he groaned out as he rubbed my sides. "Athanasios!" I cry out as he gets rougher. "Yell it louder, baby." He says, rubbing my butt. "Athanasios!" I yell, working my way to another orgasm. "There you go. Wait for me, love." His thrusts became harder and harder until we both came together.

"Holy shit, that was good." He said, breathless. I was trying to catch my breath as some of our fluids dripped down the inside of my thigh.

"Round two." He then proceeded to smack my butt, leaving a red outline of his large paw.

A/N
Thank you for 1k reads!