•TWENTY-TWO•

Natalie's POV

"How about this one?" He asks, looking to me. I scrunch up my face at the crib he had clicked on. "That's ugly." He clicked on a different one after scrolling for a bit. "What do you think of this?" I assessed the crib and slowly nodded. It was a plain white color with a simple design. Unlike the ones Athanasios had shown me that looked like it would hurt your eyes if it was that first thing you saw in the morning.

"Click on the bassinets!" I point to the picture of the bassinets on the website. "Do we really need those?" Athanasios looked at me with raised eyebrows at my request. "....Yes," He sighed before clicking on the bassinets, brining us to another page. "Look at that one! It's adorable!" I pointed to one with a cute ruffled skirt.

"I can hear my bank account crying right now." I flicked Athanasios in the head and pushed him out the way as I continued scrolling down. "Hush up. You have an unlimited card." I squealed as I came across another. "I have to get this in green!" I added it to our cart and clicked on the clothes tab.

"You don't even know the genders of the babies!"

"Can't I fantasize!"

"Ooo, shopping are we?" Orion skipped into the room and took a seat beside me and looked onto the screen. "Look at these!" He pointed to a giraffe set and my jaw dropped.

"Add to cart!"

"This is chaos."

"Adorable!"

"Please stop this."

"Girl, you know you gotta buy this one!"

"My wallet! My beautiful cash!"

"Oh! And this!"

"Ay. Ay. Ay."

_____

"One hundred twenty-three items." Me and Orion watched with a proud smile as Athanasios looked at the screen in horror.

"Let's buy them!" I was reaching for the mouse when Athanasios caught my hand. "Hold on. We can buy them once we find out the gender of the babies." At least he didn't say no completely. I nodded in agreement. "Okay. When is my first appointment?" I ask. He chuckled and pulled me against his chest.

"Ooo, romance." I saw Athanasios send a glare to Orion over my shoulder.

"Well... instead of the pack doctor, I'd like to take you to one of the covens." I lift my head from his chest and look at him with curiosity. "Is that okay with you?" He questions. I slowly nod, still a bit skeptical. "I'll try it." I say. He smiled and took my hand.

"Come with me." He lead me down the halls, leaving Orion in the one of many living rooms. We soon ended up in his office. "Why are we here?" I ask him. He leaves my side and starts searching the walls of books. "You'll see." He says. Like the illusion of the door, he showed me before, he stuck his hands right through a stack of books.

His hands came out with an old rotary dial desk phone. He blew the dust off of the model and waved a hand through the air to clear it. I watched in astonishment as he proceeded to dial random numbers. "What are you-" I got cut off when he picked up the phone and held it to his ear.

"Yes."

"In my office."

"A simple tear is fine."

"It is indeed."

He put the phone back down and stood in the middle of the room as if he were waiting for something. "What was that-" I got cut off once again but this time it was by a freaking black hole opening up in the middle of the room! "What the hell!" He seemed so nonchalant as he walked through.