Monday 6th 💖

Monday 6th: Break Time

(Plsss listen to the song while reading this💖💖)

You was walkin down the corridor with your Best Friend Mia. The fact that your a ‘TroubleMaker’ and the fact that your BFF is more of a ‘Good Girl’ is something different from the both of us. We are quite popular every single guy would love to date us well especially me. Your wondering ‘WHY’ well let me tell you.

Since day 1, I only had my eyes on this 1 and only guy. His soo adorable,cute,sexy,attractive, his too special for me. Even though i have never spoke to him nor did he. My affection for him is too big that i have told my self that sooner or later his going to be MINE.

His beautiful chocolate brown eyes which will make you fall in love just by looking in them. Them beautiful moistury,plumped lips that im dying to taste and feel them on mine. The soft hair of his, i want to touch it and pull it when we make out. His long fingers which im dying to have on mine, holding it tightly and never letting go. His body shapes which im longing too feel on mine. To caress my body when we make love.

His name is Jeon Jungkook the guy who will soon be mine. And if your thinking if he has a ‘GF’ nope he doesn’t his single like me. We’re ready too mingle. His  popular too. All the girls die for him. They tried really hard to make him fall for them by being flirty, wearing short skirts, putting trillions of makeup on, just to impress him. Well bitch fuck you because he dont even care. His the shy type, he doesnt talk to girls probably because his scared of them. Why wouldnt he be anyway they’re trying too hard to get him but cant because they always fail. Too funny right. Anyways back to my BFF Mia.

Mia, the cutest,prettiest but sometimes being a brat is my BFF. She means alot to me. She’s like my big sister that i’ve never had. She’s really good at drawing. She’s loved by boys well shame she’s already taken by Kim TaeHyung. Jungkook’s BFF. Thats right his BFF. Mia and Taehyung have been dating for 2 months now. Im really happy for them. I still remember the day when he confessed to her it was the most cutest thing i have ever seen on my own eyes.

Flashback, 2 months ago

TaeHyung: (Holding a rose in his hand while standing in front of Mia and everybody became silent and listened) Kim Mia Happy Birthday i wish all the best for you. Ever since i laid my eyes on you i couldnt get you out of my head. I kept thinking about you  24/7. You really did mess my head up you know.

Mia was really surprised yet shocked at the same time because the Kim Famous TaeHyung just confessed to her on her B-Day.

TaeHyung: I know we only kno each other for a few days but ‘Will you be my GirlFriend’ I love you so so much that everytime you flash me that smile of yours it always makes my heart beat speed up. I promise i will always make you happy and even give you the world if you want. So ‘will you be my Girlfriend Kim Mia’

Mia: Yessssss Yessssss (Hugged Taehyung while tears flowing down her cheeks)

Taehyung smiled because he finally made her his. He loves heerrr too tooo much. They kissed,hugged each other and tellin each other how they love each other

Crowd: awwwwwww (while clapping and cheering them up)

I was cheering with them. I felt really happy for my BFF. She finally found the right one. I know TaeHyung will take a good care of her. Since Me and Him are pretty close. I know he will never make anything to hurt Mia or even say anything that he will later on regret. Today was the best day of their lives well especially Mia’s Since her crush conffesed.

Flashback End: Back to Present

I smiled when i remembered that night. I was walking to class when i heard the bell go. We both walked in and sat in our seats. And the class went onnn.

Skip Time: Lunch Time

You walked out of the girls bathroom. Since you needed to use it. You then started walking towards the canteen where Mia,TaeHyung and Jungkook were waiting for ya. You usually dont eat with them but you have promised Mia that today you will without giving any excuses you didnt have a choice so you agreed.

You walked in the canteen. As soon as you entered you heard your name being called before Mia. You saw Jung and the rest so you walked towards his table.

Me: Yah Jung-shii, i cant eat with you guys today i have promised my Unnie that i will eat with her. Okay i promise i’ll be with you guys tomorrow oki.

Jung: Its okay shorty. We will see you tomorrow.

You pecked him on the chick and thanked him. You then stood up and started walking towards Mia’s table. You sat down. But before you sat down and went to the table where Mia was located you went to buy food for yourself.

Me: (while looking at Mia) I bet you was sulking and pouting because you thought i was not gonna eat lunch with you. And that i broke the promise.

Mia: nahh-uhh

Me: (raising my eyebrows)

Mia: Fine i did

We then started laughin at her cuteness and we then started talking about our lives and shiit like that.

But the only person who didnt open his mouth was Jungkook.

He usually speaks to Mia or Taehyung when im not around but i guess since im here his shy to speak since we are not that close. But Dont Worry Kookie you will soon talk to me.

To be continued…….

Authors Note:

Guyss don’t take her as a ‘psychopath’ or anything else cozz she’s none of that okay so thank you guyss i hope you enjoy the 1st Chapter.

Sincerly: xxxxauthornim