Tuesday the 7th 💔 Pt.1

(Authors note: Please listen to the songs from above please❤❤)

The next day i woke up and did my morning routine.

You did your hair,curled them and put light makeup on to finish the look

You did your hair,curled them and put light makeup on to finish the look. I got outof the house not eating breakfast because you didn't feel like it. I got in my car and drived off to pick Mia up since TaeHyung couldn't. Once i've arrived i spotted her waiting for me sitting down on her doorsteps. I called out to her and she flashed me her sweet smile before standing up and walking towards my car. She got in and i started driving off to school. We were talking about some rabfom girly stuffs. Once we arrived and got out of the car we spotted TaeHyung and JungKook waiting for us well more like waitibg for Mia. Anyway we started walking towards them with smiles on our faces.

TaeHyung: Hey Baby. How are you. I'm really sorry fot not picking you up. But me and JungKook had a manly talk in the car. So forgive me babygirl.
Mia: Ahh its okay Oppa. Oooh so you had a manly talk huh. Was it about a girl. She said while wiggling her eyebrows. We all chuckled at her.
Mia: what why are you laughing at me. Pouting
TaeHyung: Awww look at this cute thing right infront of me. He cupped her face Mia chuckled. And TaeHyung started giving her pecks on her cheeks,nose,forehead and lips. While me and JungKook stood there watchibg them akwardly.

Me: Uhh guys if you haven't noticed we are still here. (Pointing at you and JungKook.) Duhhh.
Mia&TaeHyung: Sorry
Me and JungKook just nodd at them.
TaeHyung: Hey Jennie whats up girl.
Me: Nothing much maan. What about you.
TaeHyung: Well as you can see i'm with the most prettiest girl in the school and i'll be taking her on a date with me if she has nothing to do today. (He looked at Mia) Ehat do you say BabyGirl are you free today?

Mia jumped on him and wrapped her legs around him.
Mia: ofcourse i will BabyBoy. She was really happy yet excited at the same time. They both kissed passionately and the it was rough. Once again me and Jungkook stood there akwardly. I turned my head around not wanting to see the scene. Jungkook on the other hand scratched the back of his head because of akwardness. None of you said a word. Mia and TaeHyung stopped and looked at you guys being all akward. They both giggled.

I looked at both of them since they have stopped kissing. And saw her smirking at me. But before she could say shiit i cutted her off.

Me: I don't know what ypur smirking about but say it later cozz i'm going so BYE. I started sprinting off to Jung and his little gang. I jumped in his arms and hugged him tightly. While Mia was pissed at you because she wanted to go on a double date. She go with TaeHyung and You with JungKook.

Mia: Aish this girl why is she like that always running off when i'm about to offer her something. (She pouted)

Taehyung chuckled at her reaction. While JungKook stood there and watching you smiling and laughing with Jung. He was really sad because he wanted you to do things like these with him as well. Smiling,Laughing,Hugging etc ... But you didn't 'Why' ...because he couldn't have the courage to talk to you ... For him you was really perfect ... That perfect that it would be really hard to let go. People think his the shy type but actually his not, His funny,cute,intelligent,smart basically everything a girl wants in a guy. The only person who knows about his true feelings towards you is TaeHyung. He tells him everything bit by bit. He looked down feeling like crying but he had to hold it in since he was in public. TaeHyung noticed it and patted him on the back. Jungkook looked at him and flashed him his cute bunny smile that every girl loves. But behind that smile there's soo much pain. TaeHyung knew but didn't say anything. Soon the bell rang and all 3 of them went to their classes.

Skip Time: Break Time:

JENNIE'S POV

I was walking towards my locker since i had to get something out of there. It was silent here because everyone is outside hanging around,talking and some are at the library reading,doing there homeworks or even making out. Hah i bet Mia and TaeHyung are doing the same thing right now in the janitors closet. I chuckled to myself hehe my best friend is not inoccent no more hahaha. Anyways as i was walking i heard someone talking.

???: Hey JungKookie c'mon don't be shy i don't bite. She chuckled and smirked at him.

Hell no bitch no one will ever call my Kookie 'JungKookie' part from me. His name will only come out of my mouth and no one else's. I was really mad and pissed at that bitch. I focused on Jungkook and that Bitch. I couldn't take it no more because she had her hands all over him. So i walked towards them. Arms crossed,pissed face.

Me: If i was you i'd get them filthy hands of off him now. I said calmly
???: What you gonna do about it. She gave me an anoyyed look.
Me: Bitch don't give me that look before i'll rip that shiitty face of urs. And yeah if you won't get them hands off of him NOW you'll end up at the hospital and you can bet on that. I said really pissed now.
Bitch:  Hahahaha im scared please someone help me. She said sarcastically which made my blood boil even more. She removed her hamds of off him amd crossed her arms and game me an challenging look. I walked towards her with my dark eyes and glared at her. Once i was infront of her she started talking.

Bitch: Bitch im not scared of you. She's getting on my nerves.
Me: Fine you've asked for it.
I kicked her in the stomach wich made her stumble backwords and soon lost her balance and fell onto the ground she was groaning in pain while clutching on her stomach. I walked towards her and kucked her in the stomach multiple of times. Jungkook ran towards me and grabbed my arm to stop me from beating tf out of her.
Me: I dont want to see you ever going next to him or you'll end up even worse bitch.

I grabbed JungKooks had and started dragging him to the schools rooftop. On the other hand Jungkook was shocked because he has never seen this side of you and the fact that you told that girl to stay way from him. When the two of you arrived at the rooftop you let go of his hand and turned around to face him.

To be continued.......

I hope yall enjoyed it and the next chapter will be well sadd 💔 heartbreaking. So see ya soon Love Yall 💞💖💕💓