(SMUT) 18+ or 21+ 💞

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

(Please listen while reading this thank you 💞)

This past couple of weeks me and Jungkook dating and everyone in my school new. All the girls were jelous of me dating Jungkook and some boys were jelous of me dating Jungkook. Some girls actually shipped us as well as for the guys. And tbh they were right. Everyone has been saying me and Jungkook are the cutest couple even my BFF and her BF. Everytime we would go on a date like shopping, karaoke, Bungie jumping, Amusement parks etc. The people would always come up to us and say how cute we look together. Hehe. Well what should i do it must be FATE. 😂😂

Anyways back to the present. I was sitting down on my sofa comfortably while texting kookie.

The Chat:

Me: Kookie

                                  BabyBoy:

                                    Yes Baby

Me: What are you doing?

                                   BabyBoy:

Umm…. Laying down on ma bed. Wae?

Me: kay…. I’m coming over

                                   BabyBoy:

               WHAT!!!!! You can’t its late. Plus its dangerous for you to come here.

Me: Blah blah blah…. I’m coming over. Now SHHH BabyBoy.

                                  BabyBoy:

                     YAH are you listening to me I’VE TOLD YOU ITS DANGEROUS FOR YOU. You better stay home understand.

I chuckled. I aint gonna listen to ya Jungkook im on my way. I stood up from the sofa and quickly put on my shoes. And went inside my car to drive to his house. Hehe he forgot i actually have a CAR aish this dumbo. My phone kept going on and off because his been spamming me. Hahaha. This is funny.

15 Mins Later

I made it to his house. I rang the doorbell. And waited for him to open up. I heard the sound of unlocking and keys jinglingg. Ohohoh his going to be maad. I laughed at the thought. He opned the door and saw me standing there with Black tight shorts and a black plain crop top t-shirt with black timberlands on. He was eying me up and down. I smirked.

Me: Are you done eying me.Jungkook: huh… ohhh ummm come in. He opened the door wide for me to get in.

Me: Shall we go to your room

Jungkook: Yh

We started walking upto his room amd since i already know where it is located i started walking with him following me from behind. I felt his gaze on me. I smirked knowing his looking at my ass. Once we reached his room we got in and Jungkook closed the door behing him. I sat down on his bed and took my shoes off as well as my top. I was only in my bra and shorts. I laid down on his bed and looked at him and saw him already smirking at me. So he came and laid down beside me. He took his shirt off since he likes to sleep without a shirt on. I find it really hot because damn i love his damn toned abs. I really wanna touch them and leave small hickies around it. Just by thinking about that makes me wet.

Me: Babe

Jungkook: hmmm

Me: I want you. I hovered ontop of him straggling his torso and smashed my lips on his i’ve been longing to taste them. He wrapped his one hand on my waist pulling my body closer to his and the other on my head deepening the kiss. The kiss was rough and full of lust. Amd soon our tongues were fighting for dominance. We pulled out since we needed air. I looked in his eyes and showed lust in them. And soon he flipped us over and now his the one hovering on me. He then kissed me again and this time full of passion he started leaving a trail of kisses on my cheeks,jawline and my neck. He started sucking on my neck and soon found my sweet spot which made me moan. i felt him smirk agaisnt my skin. And soon we were both naked. He started leaveng small kisses on my collarbone down to my stomach and down to the area where i wanted him the most. He blew on my clit i know his fucking teasing me now.

Me: Stop fucking teasi- AHHHHH. I moaned out loudly when he insted his index finger inside me. I grabbed onto the bedsheets and soon he inserted two more fingers giving me hella pleasure and which made me moan louder by each every thrust.

Me: B-babe i-im coming.

Jungkook: Come for Daddy BabyGirl. And i came on his magical fingers. I was breathing hard my chest going up and down. Jungkook then kissed me on the lips and wrapped my hands around his soft hair to deepen the kiss. I then flipped us over and now i was the one ontop of him now. I started kissing him down his jawlime to his collarbone and finally to his abs leaving a trail of hickies. I stopped and took his pamts off as well as his boxers. His dick sprung out and damn his dick was hella hard it made me even wetter. I licked the top of his tip.

Jungkook: Babe stop Taesing

I then put his length inside my mouth and he moaned out loud. I started thrusting him deep which made him groan my name and he then pulled onto my hair making me go faster. He made ms gag yet also choke. I was deepthroating him. I felt him twitch in my mouth signalling me his coming. He came inside my mouth while moaning my name out loud damn it was music to my ears everytime he moaned my name. I swallowd down his come and climbed ontop of him kissing him again making him taste himself. He flipped us over and took my bra and panties off. I felt his tip touching my area which made me gasped. He smirked.

Jungkook: Baby you ready. I’ll be gentle. Its going to hurt abit but i swear it will turn to pleas- i cut him off

Me: DAMN JEON JUNGKOOK I NEED TO NOW. He then slammed his length inside me. Which made me scream out loud and i bet the whole neighbourhood had heard it. He was thrusting slow making me adjust to his size. I dugged my nails on his back leaving marks behind. Jungkook wiped my tears away which i didnt know i had and kissed me to forget about the damn pain which hurted more then getting a bullut through your head. Soon it turned to pleasure. I told Jungkook to go fast and damn he started thrusting in me hella hard. I moaned his name out loud and he was satisfyed with it. He kept slamming outta me non stop. I was a moaning mess and so was he a groaning mess. And soon we both came. He cummed on my stomach since we havent used protection. He laid down beside me. We both were panting hard. Tbh it was the best sex i have ever had well its not like i had sex before but this one was the best. Jungkook pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around me.

Jungkook: BabyGirl im sorry if it hurted you. You’ll be sore when you wake up tomarro but i’ll take care of you since im your boyfriend. I lov- i cut him off

Me: Shhh…. Babyboy. I know you will. And i love you too.

💖 💖💖  The End. 💖💖💖

I hope you guys enjoyed my Oneshot. I will be making Oneshots of TaeHyung and Jimin. So stay put while im planning the Oneshots for you to read. SARANGHAE💞💖💕💞💖💕