Tuesday the 7th 💔 pt.2

( I want yall to listen to Jungkook cover 2u from Justin Bieber saranghae💕)

Me: WTF DID YOU THOUGHTS YOU WAS DOING HUH, LETTING THAT BITCH TOUCH YOU AND NOT SAY SHIIT TO HER. I KNOW YOUR FUCKIN SHY BUT COULD'VE ATLEAST TOLD HER NOT TO TOUCH YO- you got cutted of by him. In a sarcastic yet angry tone he said those words i thought i would never hear anything like thus from him.
Jungkook: Wow look at her telling me what i should and not do. Who do you think you are huh, TELLING ME I SHOULDNT LET ANY FUCKIN GIRL TOUCH ME WITHOUT A RRASON DO U THINK THIS IS FAIR. FAIR THAT YOUR ALLOWED TO TOUCH BOYS AND FLIRT WITH THEM. DO U THINK THIS IS SOME KIND OF A FUCKIN JOKE YOUR FUCKIN PLAYIN WITH.

Word by word his tears were now flowing down his cheeks which i always wanted to peck.

Jungkook: Do you even care about me, Do you even know how i fuckin feel when your always surrounded by boys

Jungkook: Do you even care about me, Do you even know how i fuckin feel when your always surrounded by boys. Do you even know HOW FUCKIN HURT I AM. I FUCKIN LIKE YOU NO. I FUCKIN LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART BUT I CANT FUCKIN HADLE THIS SHIT NO MORE. I DONT FUCKIN WANNA BE IN PAIN NO MORE JEBAL.
ME:

Im sorry so sorry

Im sorry so sorry. I-i n-never meant to make you feel like this mianha-

Jungkook:

BUT YOU FUCKIN DID

BUT YOU FUCKIN DID. YOU HURT ME SO GODDAMN MUCH.
Me: mianhae, mianhae, MIANHAE. MIANHAE I DIDNT MEAN TO FUCKIN HURT YOU THIS MUCH I DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING WOULD EFFECT YOU THIS MUCH. MIANHAE I DIDNT MEAN TO PUT YOU IN PAIN. MIANHAE SARANGHAE. JEBAL,JEBAL I WAS SO FUCKIN STUPID I HAD A CRUSH ON YOU EVER SINCE I FUCKIN LAID MY EYES ON YOU. YOU MEANT EVERYTHING TO ME. I WAS JUST SO FUCKIN STUPID TO JUST APROACH AND CONFESS MY FEELINGS TOWARDS BUT I THOUGHT YOU WOULD NOT FEEL THE SAME WAY AS I DO SO I LET IT BE BUT I COULDNT FORGET YOU. AND I KNOW YOU'VE BEEN DOING THE SAME BECAUSE NOONE WOULD LOVE SOMEONE WHO DOESNT EVEN TALK TO THEM NOR APPROACH THEM. I KNOW YOU'VE BEEN TELLING YOURSELF TO FORGET ABOUT ME BECAUSE OF ME I PUT YOU IN SO DAMN PAIN. I THOUGHT BY DOING THINGS LIKE THAT WOULD MAKE YOU APPROACH ME BUT I FUCKIN THOUGHT WRONG OKAY. I NEVER MEANT TO DO THIS TO YOU. I NEVER MEANT TO HURT YOU. Im sorry.

By now i was crying so much. I cried my heart out infront of the boy whom i love soo much and in the end im the one who's hurting him with my actions. We were both silent crying together. I looked at him and saw him already looking at me with his red puffy eyes he approached me and cupped my face and smashed his lips on mine. I was shocked at first but i kissed him back. The kiss was passionate yet sweet. He pulled away connected his forhead to mine. I could felt his breath on my lips and im sure he felt mine too.

Me: Jungkook im sorry please forgive m- i was cutted of by him by shushing me.
Jungkook: Its okay. Dont worry. Now i know how you actually feel towards me. You love and so do i. Thats all that matters now.
Me: but i put you in pain. I made you hurt. Hurt with my fuckin actions. Im really sorry really sorry. I regret for not approaching you the day when i laid my eyes on you. I regret everything i've put you through. Mianhae. I love you Jeon Jungkook💖
Jungkook: I love you to Jennie Rowling💖

He planted his lips on mine again and this time it was more rougher and sweeter. Then we heard clappings. We stopped kissing and turned our heads around and there i saw my bedt friends. TaeHyung,Mia,Jung.

Jung: ahhh YAH why didnt you tell me you liked someone.
Mia: Yah you little brat why didnt you tell me this huh
TaeHyung: YAH you too shut your mouths cant you see there together now thats all that matters. I know Jungkook a.k.a my BFF went through alot but atleast he confessed to the girl he truly loves. And as for Jennie i know you liked him i could see it in your eyes everytime you saw my jungkook. Your eyes were sparkling and showed love towards him. I thought if i didnt tell Jungkook you like him. You would have confessed to him but i guess i guessed wrong. And bro im really sorry for not telling you she had crush on you. And Yh if your wondering if we were eavesdropping than your correct becase we totally were. He gave us his rectangular smile.
Mia: ahh i feel like crying now.
Jung: Me tooo. Ahhh i need to be stong. Im a man for fuck sakes.
Me: Yah everyone need to let some tears out whether its a gurl or a boy. We all shed tears.
Mia: im sorry. Her tears were flowing down already. I chuckled and went to her and hugged tightly. Jung came as well we did a group hug.
Mia: Yah pigs get of off us we cant breath.
They let go of the group hug and we all started laughing at her remark. I stopped laughing and looked at Jungkook.

Me: I love you so much. He chuckled and looked at me even though his eyes were puffy red and i bet mine were as well. He pecked my lips
Jungkook: I love you to Princess.

To be continued........

(Guys i hoped you enjoyed this chapter. I put in so much effort so i hope you enjoyed and dont worry the smut+++ chap will be coming soon i just have to plan everything in order for me to publish it. SARANGHAE💕💕💕💕 )

And between this chap got me ahhh when i was reading it my eyes were literally watering 😢😭