A Fairytale Wedding

(The picture are someone else that I got from google. I don't own any of the pictures)
Hark P.O.V
I was in my grandma classroom, cleaning the mirror and having a conversation with Mirror Hark.
"Oh man I can't wait. The pet ceremony tomorrow. I hope I get a pet that strong and brave." The cloth hit my head. "Like a shark." Said Mirror Hark "A shark!" "Why not?Shark are super tough." Said Mirror Hark shrugging his shoulder. "Where would I keep a shark?" I Said thinking. "The toilet, a hot tub. Tons of place." Mirror Hark Said while crossing his arm. "It might also impress (Y/N)." He excitedly whispered. "Good point it could work." I replied nodding my head. " Good morning Hark" I hear my Grandma behind me and turn around. "Hey Grandma SnowWhite." I Said. "Almost done here." Said Mirror Hark. "Hark, dear tell me about your study's?" Asked Grandma. "My team is doing really well in heroism class and dragon riding." I said. "And average in everything else" Said Mirror Hark(I'm going to use MH for him now) and I start to get angry. "What!You!" And hold the cloth over his mouth. "Your team would probably be high grade in the rest, if you did not have that SleepingBeauty in your group." Said Grandma while looking away from me and MH. We both look shocked. "Grandma, What are you saying?" I asked. "Yeah it because (Y/N) that their are get the average in the rest of the classes" Said MH. My grandma looked at me disinterestedly and then asked " Who are you taking to the siharvard wedding?" (Tried my best to spell the name.Sorry if it's wrong.)" Asked my grandma. "I was going to ask the person I want to go with in class today." I Said shrugging. My grandma look shock and said "Who is this person?" I look at her and said " I'm not telling until I asked and got an answer." I said while walking out side the classroom passed my Grandma. I hear some noise from in the closet. "You might want to tell the princess hiding that 'I'm not taking them to the wedding' and stop trying to get me with people I don't know." I Said while looking at my grandma who looked surprised.
Rose P.O.V
I got up at around 8:00 which surprised my mom and dad. I have to be on time and see (Y/N) to go over the reading. She really smart and the instructions/suggestions for how to study really help me. She even gave instructions on how to go though the gate and not fall from the sky. I pick up the note book I wrote the thing I need in short and thing to ask (Y/N).I get to the alley, where the portal is, getting my key out and open the door. I come out at the gate this time, which I find rather fun, and look around. I see (Y/N) on the wall drawing. I go up and ask "What you drawing?" She jumped and look at me. "You scared me. I was drawing the gate to know what it looks like when I add it to a painting in my room." She said. I laugh and asked "Can I see it?". She thought for a second and then nodded. She handed her sketch book to me and I see a pencil drawing that looked like the real thing. "This is really good." I Said while handing her sketch book back. She blush and said " Thank you And do you want to go to the library." I nodded and she got up and start walking in to the courtyard. "We going the quick way." And goes to the statue near the fountain. She pull down the arm and the circle stone next to her opened. The come up and I see and elevator come out. "That so Awesome!" I said excited. " You now 1 of 3 who know of its existence." She said happily. "Wait, no one else know of this?" I asked. She nodded and said "It's a secret that SleepingBeauty and friends know.Come on." She start to get it and I get in to.It goes down and then opens in to a breath taking library.

It goes down and then opens in to a breath taking library

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Artistic Sleepy Beauty | Travis Beast X Reader X Hawk Snow White|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें