The Revenge. Part 1

Rose P.O.V
"It a fairytale life.", I said as I skipped down the road. "Time to pick up Travis for school." I knock on the door of Travis house. "Excuse me, Hello," I Said and open the door, "Mr and Mrs Travis parents." I looked into the living room. "Oh come on in, dear." Said Travis mom. I waved. " How many times do I have to tell you, Rose. Call me Mrs B.", She Said. "And call me Bear.", Said Travis father, "Now run along and see get Travis up." I smiled, "You got Mr and Mrs Travis parents." I hear grunt from up stairs and look to the stairs. Mr bear open the case he been holding and start to go thought it. He pull out a two head mace, "Take this. He a deep sleeper." He then start to hand to and it fall to the floor. I start to go up stairs and to Travis room. I start to hear Travis "Almost got it. Oh! Come on statue, hold it in." I open the door and walk in. "Travis." I turn to the right and see a statue of Professor Beast. I was startled and let out a scream. "Ah Rose." Said Travis coming out from behind the statue. "Oh Travis. I thought you be asleep." Travis smiled at me and said, "I got up early to...AH!" He hit his thumb with his hammer and start to jump around. "I'm okay. Fine. No worries." "It super great, but what are you doing with?" I Said start to look around the statue. "Em...trying to fix," he start to say when the statue farted, "a little problem. Well this is art that forces you to pay attention." He then pick up his tool and I see a sheet in the corner by his desk. "What under the sheet?" I asked him, while going over to it. Travis look up and said, " It nothing! Yeah nothing." I got curious and grab the sheet, pulling it off. Underneath was a picture of (Y/N) in watercolour. I turned around with a smirk. "Nothing huh?" He blushed. I change the topic. " You should show this to your grandma and Professor SleepingBeauty" I Said. Travis looked at the ground. "Well me and my grandmother don't see eye to eye on art."
Time skip brought to you by sand it everywhere.
(Y/N) P.O.V
We are in art class drawing the three little pigs. Grandmother and Professor Beaty is walking around, looking at students drawing. My grandmother came and look at mine.

 My grandmother came and look at mine

(From Regal academy)
"Wonderful but it meant to be what you are seeing in-fount of you. Remember." I blushed and nodded and she goes to see Travis and Hawk drawing next. Professor Beauty came by me next and looked at my picture. "You really have no talent. You should start over there no saving that." She said with a disgusted look on her when she looked at my picture. I put my head and tried to stop the tears starting to form.
Travis P.O.V
Professor SleepingBeauty came and look at my drawing and smiled. "You really do have the artist touch but I suggest give your drawing a few of the fine details. You and Hawk definitely have my approval." I look at her shocked and so did Hawk. Rose who was a seat away gave a laugh. I glared at her but saw my grandmother looking at (Y/N) sketchbook with disgust. I got a confused look when I hear her say for (Y/N) to start over. I see (Y/N) look down at her sketchbook. She start walking and complimented some people. She came to me and look at my drawing with a disappointed look. "Oh, Travis. Start over." I start to hit my head with the sketchbook. "Bad luck beast." I hear Astoria complain about food be on her drawing. I turn to her "Think of it as part of the art now." I turn to look at (Y/N) to see Rose trying to talk to her. I tapped Hawk on the shoulder. He look at me with a question look. "Does it look like (Y/N) crying to you?" He quickly look at (Y/N) and nodded. "It does a little but why would she be crying?" He asked. I shrugged and got a pieces of paper and wrote on it 'What wrong with (Y/N)? - Travis'. I throw the paper at Rose. It hit her head. She picked it off the floor and readied it. She look at me with a worried look and shook her head.
Rose P.O.V
I now believe Travis said his grandma has a different idea on art. I heard what she said to (Y/N) but didn't look up till she complimented my drawing. I turn to look at (Y/N) to see her head down to her sketchbook and her shoulder shaking. I was trying to speak to her when I feel something hit my head. I pick it up and see it from Travis. I shook my head to say that I don't know. I then hear Professor SleepingBeauty start to give a assignment. "Today assignment is to bring in a piece of artwork to tomorrow class. You won't be grade by use but the subject of tomorrow lesson, so that personal opinion of the person who probably hasn't met you. It will be a team effort." Professor Beaty looked upset at this. We start to get up but (Y/N) goes over to her grandmother. I went up to Travis and tap his shoulder. "Has your grandmother always been a bit rude? I don't mean to be rude myself but she said that (Y/N) had no talent and she couldn't save her work." Travis look shock. "She never said something like that before but she did give (Y/N)'s drawing a disgusted look." We both walk to the rest the team and see (Y/N) coming over to us. "So what should we bring in?" Asked Astoria. I got a idea and jumped up. "How about a piece of Travis or (Y/N) art?" I see (Y/N) look at her sketchbook with a sad look. "I'm down with that but how about both of them." Said Hawk "We can show them Travis Statue and (Y/N)..." I Humble flying over to me. " I suggest the yokai inspired drawing." "Let go see this picture" Said Joy. (Y/N) nodded and start to walk to her grandmother with us following. "C-c-can we go into the workshop?" The Professor smiled and said, "If you deliver something for me afterwards." (Y/N) nodded her head.

(Y/N) P.O.V

My grandmother started to lead the way to the workshop door. She opens the door and let us thought. I walk over to a set of lockers that holds one of my filled up my sketchbook. Picking it up, I looked through it untill I get to the drawing.

 Picking it up, I looked through it untill I get to the drawing

(I did draw this. It is inspired by Japanese demons and the anime called Shugo Chara.)

((I am sorry. That this didn't come out last Friday and it in part. The reason behind this is, I had to do part of my college course from home because IT would not say it their fault that we could do the work that was getting stopped by the college's firewall. I was also worried because my baby nephew has been ill and his only a couple weeks old. He also was in the hospital last this week. I am also trying to sort out my Ucas so I can go into higher education.I am very sorry and I will try to get the other part of this and mystery at sleeping beauty castle as soon as I can. I am very sorry. ))