I hate you

Bold is in a dream or flashback

Italics is Singing

Underline is thoughts (only Y/N's thoughts tho)

Bold, Italic, and Underline is Author's note l olol
I lied about never doing another one of this...

Head cannons in this story:

You are Hank's daughter and you are the youngest child

Cole is alive and he is a good brother

Cole and Connor are friends

(Y/N's part)
---------------------
Cole: (Y/N), I want you to meet someone..

(Y/N): who?

Cole: it's my best friend!! Con--

--------------------

(Y/N) woke up...

"Cole?" Y/N yelled

Y/N sat up on your bed and looked around.

"What's wrong Sis?" Cole mumbled rubbing his eyes. "Whoa, this room's a mess."

"I.. had a bad dream" Y/N stammered as Cole sat at her bedside.

Cole had a sad look on his face and patted (Y/N)'s head.

"Listen... It's about me and Connor again isn't it?" Cole smiled.

I nodded shyly and Cole burst out laughing.

"Leave me alone!!" (Y/N) screamed and punched Cole.

"Ow! OW! OOWW!! DAD!!" Cole yelled.

Dad came in the room.

"Whats going on here?" Hank asked.

Cole and (Y/N) spoke at the same time and complained.

"AH- AH slow down kiddos! Now you see I gotta go to work in a few minutes so I don't got time, Why don't you fix this up, the way we always fix problems in this house" Hank explained.

Cole and (Y/N) sighed and hugged eachother.

"Now that's more like it..." Hank snickered a bit "By the way, Connor has got nothing to do today so he's coming over."

"REALLY??" Cole and Y/N yelled at the same time.

Hank had already left the room.

That damned Android is back

(Y/N) got up and looked in her closet.

"What?, you dressing up for him now?" Cole taunted.

"I'm not gonna be naked in front of him either" (Y/N) grumbled.

Cole smirked and stepped out of the room.

(Minutes Later)

(Y/N) changed her clothes
Most of (Y/N)'s casual clothing was in the laundry so she wore a (F/C) Onesie

*RING*

"COLE! ANSWER THE DOOR!!!" Y/N yelled across the room and into the living room which is very far apart.

"I KNOW!!" Cole yelled back.

(Y/N) rushed downstairs to the front door and hid behind Cole..

"Hi, is Lieutenant Anderson home?" A familiar voice greeted Cole.

"Ah! Connor, Nope, He said he needed to go to work so (Y/N) and I need to watch over the house" Cole explained.

"Wait, didn't you have work?" (Y/N) reminded Cole.

Cole gasped and smirked at (Y/N) and he then mouthed "thanks for reminding me"

DAMMIT, IM GONNA BE LEFT HERE WITH THE DAMNED ANDROID IDIOT

"I gotta change! I have work today so (Y/N) will keep you company" Cole smiled.

Cole ran to his room as (Y/N) gritted her teeth. Connor starred at (Y/N), there was an awkward silence

"Cute Onesie, Ms. Anderson." Connor complimented, though Y/N secretly knew that he only said that to break the ice.

"Yeah..." (Y/N) sighed. "Come in... Sumo might run outside if I keep the door open for too long"

"Thank you" Connor smiled.

(Y/N) jumped into the couch and layed down there for a while, And again, Connor melt starring a her.

"You can sit down wherever you like... but do stay away from the (F/C) bean bag chair... that's mine" Y/N offered.

Connor nodded and sat down on the couch Y/N was laying in. Y/N glared at Connor.

"Sorry, your instructions didn't specify that I couldnt sit down on the couch..." Connor apologized.

"Its nothing..." Y/N groaned.

"What kind of Channels do you watch?" Connor quizzed.

"Kids channels, Comedy... Animated things." Y/N responded silently.

Connor took the remote and turned on the TV, A romance animated show came up and Y/N sat up.

"What's this show called?" Y/N asked.

Connor shrugged, Y/N's eyes was focused on the flat screen TV so she didn't really care what Connor was doing.

Cole passed by quietly and saw what was going on... He took a picture of Y/N and Cole on the couch.

Eventually, Y/N got bored and went to her (F/C) bean bag to watch some videos on her IPad. Connor turned of the TV and now everything was silent except for the sound of Y/N's IPad playing music.

(Connor's Part)

Ms. Anderson seemed to be fully interested into the music she is listening to... A teen like her wouldn't like to be bothered when listening to music... but I do need to gain her trust since she is the only member of Lieutenant Anderson's family who doesn't trust me.

I guess I'll just explore around for a bit since she'd hate me more if I randomly snooped into her room...

"shall I stay..." (Y/N) sang silently "would it be a sin... if I... cant~ help falling in love with you...."

Ms. Anderson likes romantic music?

"Ms. Anderson, I must say you have an amazing singing voice" I complimented her.

"AH!! Wh-whatever... thanks I guess..." (Y/N) responded warmly....

It wasn't like most times where she was very aggressive and stormed away from me.

"Are you into romantic music?" I inquired her.

"A bit..." (Y/N) mumbled. "Dad says it's lame, and so does Cole but sometimes Romantic music says thing that I wish I could tell a person someday..."

...Yeah... your dad likes Heavy Metal so it isn't that suprising.

"Its okay Ms. Anderson, I think romantic songs are pretty good too" I reassured.

(Y/N's part)

I stared at him for a split second then flinched.

What the hell? Is he trying to make me think of him as a friend?? HA!! Never.

Very thoughtful though, Nice try Connor

I hate you.