honey, honey

((Headcanon: androids blush blue))

(Y/N's part)
What the dog am I doing...

Either way, I'm in a good mood...

"Connor?..." (Y/N) yawned while rubbing her eyes.

I saw Connor looking at the pictures on the walls and I did the same... I couldn't help but smile.

"Our dad always makes us hug eachother whenever we were fighting" (Y/N) giggled.

Connor starred at Me and back at the pictures on the wall

"I see, he's very peaceful in this house but outside his house he's very loud..." Connor smirked a bit.

(Y/N) got up from her bed and looked at Connor.

"So, Androids feel happiness right?" I inquired.

"That Is correct" Connor replied, tilting his head a bit with puzzled look on his face.

"I was wondering, since you're here and my dad and Cole aren't, maybe we could..."

I paused for a second looking up then back at Connor...

Is he blushing?

(Connor's Part)

Wh-What is young Ms. Anderson implying?, My mind is wandering off to places it shouldn't be in, and I don't even have the parts for that kind of activity...

"Connor? Your face is turning blue is something wrong?" (Y/N) whispered gently and made me shiver.

"Nothing,  what is it you want me to do for you?" I play it cool... this is the first time I've been caught of guard for a really stupid reason...

"Well, I was wondering if I could have a piggyback ride while going down stairs!" (Y/N) cheered.

Oh... That's all? Being a deviant really changed me...

"Sure thing" I said as young ms. Anderson climbs on my back and we both head downstairs...

Suddenly the door happens, Whats with this family and surprises?

A familiar voice comes from the front door.

"Connor?, (Y/N)?, What the hell are ya guys doing?"