Help me

Stuff goes down in this chapter

Warning: feels and mentions of suicide

(Cole's part)
I'm a bad brother...
My sister has kicked me out of her room before... but she never screamed at me...

I just wanted my sister to find friends... so that when I'm gone...

She has someone to be with...

(Connor's part)
Cole and I were in the living room... but he was leaning against the wall hugging his knees...

(Y/N) being angry at him must be one of his biggest weakness...

"I was always there for her..." Cole mumbled.

I look at Cole

"Hey, when I die... Look after my sister..." he requested.

I give him a puzzled look

"Do you have a sickness? Its very rare for teens your age to die... unless..." I muttered.

I was confused, until I finally realized why he was gonna die

"Are you... planning to commit suicide?" I ask.

He went silent...
Im taking that as a yes.

"You know how much you mean to her... why would you do so? And I cannot guarantee I'll be there for the rest of her life" I silently tried to talk him out of it, I'm horrible at doing so...

Cole burst into tears.

"I just want my sister and my dad to be happy... without me... I feel like they are better off without me... didn't you see what I did? I made her hate me..." he sniffles.

I sighed and sat beside him.

"Hold on... just a little while longer..." I sang quietly.

He looked over at me.

"Thats my sister's favourite song...dad used sing it to us all the time before we went to bed or whenever we felt sad..." he sighed.

"Everything will be alright..." I continued to sing.

We soon went silent after we heard a door slam and crying from (Y/N)'s room. Cole stood still then looked down... looks like I'll have to check on her.

I walk up the stairs slowly and trying my best not to make a sound, every step I take the sound gets louder and louder.

I lean against the door.

"Why do I always hurt people who try to help me..." Y/N mumbled