•Fun Facts•

◦FUN FACTS◦

◦Yes, Cira and Will do end up together.

◦Cira attends The Culinary Institue of America where she graduates as part of class of '22 before opening up her restaurant all over the U.S.

◦Cira ends up as a judge for Chew With Schools.

◦Will gets a scholarship for Clemson University where he plays for their football team before getting drafted for the... Steelers!

◦William Moore's story is inspired by Mike Marjama's, a baseball player who overcame Anorexia Nervosa just like Will. Except for the sappy romance, that was all made up by me.

◦ Cira Castello is so dear to my heart because she is inspired by all the amazing girls in my life who have struggled with their body image, just like me.

◦Cira Castello is Italian, because of my Nonna whose the best cook I know. I'm half Dominican and Half Italian.

◦This book was started on March 12th and was finished on July 9th. So that's almost five months. Wow.

◦Will and Cira have two kids, Lucas and Amelia. Lucas has a passion for cooking and Amelia for track.

◦I teared up as I wrote the last chapter, a lil- woops.

◦I'm super emotionally attached to this story.

◦On Google Docs this story has 235 pages and 51,864 words!

◦Initally this book was supposed to be less about eating disorders, and more about the competition Chew With Schools, but it kind of strayed away from that when I realized I wasn't telling Cira and Will's story as honestly as I should have.

◦ Cira and Will were not supposed to end up together.

◦The comments on this book were literally my favorite part about waking up each morning.

◦Becca, Will's sister becomes a psychologist- and works at an eating disorder clinic.

◦Will only has one major relapse after he graduates. In his second year of college. Which not gonna lie, I kinda want to write about, so if you want to read it just let me know. Might be one huge extra chapter.

◦If you can't tell from above I'm having a hard time letting this book, my baby go.

◦Because of the seriousness of this topic, I wasn't expecting this book to get any reads or comments- but the fact that so many people have been affected by it means the world.

◦I wrote this story because I don't think male eating disorders are talked about enough and because I also thing body positivity is talked about enough either.

◦Everything I've written is almost all based off of my own experiences. Lots of characters are based off very real people, which I think is kind off illegal but whatever. Not everyone about a character is exactly the same as the person they're based on. Just some stories and qualities.

◦I think all of my readers are beautiful people.

◦I hope you revisit Cira and Will's story again one day. We'll miss you.

◦If you would like to share your own stories about body image issues or disordered eating, comment them. What I love about this book is how safe and positive the comment sections are.

◦Also if you would like to leave a review. That would mean a lot :)

Love you all more than you can possibly ever imagine, xo