Meetin some of the cApTuRe tArgEtSs

3rd person's POV:

Everyone was curious to see who rode on that majestic carriage. A young woman got out of the carriage followed by her daughter.The woman looked like a goddess but her daughter looked more than goddess. Everyone had high expectations for the little girl. Many boys were staring at Lotus while many girls were glaring.

Heroine's POV:

This is the place where I'll first meet the capture targets! And the that evil and ugly villainess! But she won't be a problem. With my perfect acting I'll sure to make them fall in love with me and give that villainess the ending she deserves. My beauty will make every one of them fall for me! And with all this makeup on, no one will be able to ignore me. With the memory of my past life, I'll now exactly what to do. They can't resist my charms. ~Evil Laugh~

The palace looks exactly as I remember! And in a few years it'll all belong to me!

I was supposed to have a legendary familiar with me to attract the capture targets but someone has already found the creature so I don't have a choice to go with a good enough creature I found in the woods

I was supposed to have a legendary familiar with me to attract the capture targets but someone has already found the creature so I don't have a choice to go with a good enough creature I found in the woods. Plus I don't need that stupid creature to get them to notice me.

Lotus's POV:

After the long speech the king recited, everyone got separated into 3 groups. Each group will have a different test. Once each group finishes their test they'll rotate. The 3 activities are the Knowledge, Element, and the Mana Test. My first test was the Knowledge. We were given 2 hours to finish 100 questions a 5 year old should know the answers to. It was pretty easy with the help of my past memories. Everyone in our group passed the first test. So we waited for the other groups to finish so we can finish. We were allowed to watch the results of the Element and Mana tests as we wait. "Alexius Ceizler-silver!" was the name called. Everyone seems to pay extra attention to that person. He seems very familiar though. "Alexius Ceizler-silver has the elements of fire and lightning!"

"Next we have Valentine Ceizler-silver!"

Wait... A- Alexius?! V-Valentine?! Those are the exact names two of the capture targets have in the otome game I never get to finish cause I died! I tried to think that it's merely just a coincidence but what happened next put it all together.

"Miss A-Azalea Hyacinth has water and l-light element!" There was an uproar when it was announced. I was shocked but about the fact that this is an otome game! Everyone was curious on who got the element of light, well except for me. Since I already know who it is and that she will bring the death of me. "How can commoner like her have the element of light?!" Someone from the crowd asked. Easy, because she's the heroine. It's only natural for the heroine to have light magic, it's common to all otome game heroines. Heroine are supposed to have a kind heart. Though I didn't say that since no one would understand. After everyone finally finished their element and mana tests and everyone has finally calmed down, we were allowed to switch. My next test was the element test of course. I brought Ms. Illea with me since she insisted on coming. I decided to go to the very back of the line since I don't know what could happen. I was planning on only showing my darkness element. Since the villainess is supposed to have darkness in the game. I wouldn't want to affect the heroine's love life. But I will straighten my path to the right way.

As I was waiting, I looked around for something to ease my boredom. As I turned away, someone bumped into me from the back. "Oowie!" I turned around only to see the heroine... err... Miss Azalea. She started apologizing and crying. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" She said while crying. She was totally faking since her tears looked like they were forced. I don't remember her crying in the game. I should since I've always had a photographic memory. I knew she was trying to make the capture targets hate me but two can play in that game. She's making it sound like it was me who is at fault." Aww... don't cry miss?" "A-Azalea *hic*, Azalea Hya *hic* cinth." "Miss Azalea, there is no reason for you to cry because you had bumped into me. After all it should be me crying instead comforting you, it was not me who wasn't looking." I said with a smile and a glare that could kill someone but no one saw it, well except for the heroine or should I say Azalea.

3rd person's POV:

Many noticed Azalea's fake tears. Some of them were the capture targets. You may think that they wouldn't see past those tears but they did. They have encountered many people like this at a young age. They ignored it since it could have just been a misunderstanding. The test continued without any more problems. "Miss Lotus Wisteria!" It was finally Lotus's turn to test her element. A few were expecting her to have a common element unlike Azalea, but many wanted her to have an element beyond Azalea's. Most of them were girls of course. They did not like the heroine. The boys may not have seen through the heroine but every girl did.

Lotus hesitated at first but quickly put her hand on the crystal ball. Lotus did not notice Miss. Illea's changes to the concealment. The crystal ball glowed black and white then exploded. "Miss Lotus also has the element of light and the element of darkness." The girls started cheering and clapping. Some were dissatisfied with the results. Some felt fear.