sYaoRuNn

Lotus's POV:
Right now I'm on my way to my carriage with my parents behind me, Azalea was already inside. As I go in, my parents started crying with their anime tears and waved goodbye. ~sigh~ it's gonna be a loongg ride... but, it's like 4 hours long. We did leave late at night though.

~2 hours later~

The driver(?) stopped at the Inn we're gonna stay in for the night, and boy was it big. Σ(゚д゚lll)I mean wow...just wow. Won't that mean the rooms are big too? Hmm... probably does. ~sigh~ as the WISE ˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚ author always says "what a waste of money". Speaking of money, I'm planning on saving some by making ma own storage ring but like the more advanced version of it, you know? Like infinite space and all those mumbo jumbo. So I'd want to have my own room, cause I'm gonna need some privacy.

~later that night~

"Mwahahaha!!"
Thunder
"Mwahahahaha!!"
Thunder

Finally! I made it! I made it!

And

It

Is

Beautiful!

See?

But it is a normal sized ring, I wouldn't want to be labeled as the weird girl who walks around with a giant ring...

~The next day~

I'm back inside the carriage and it seems like we're almost there.

.

.

.

.

WOW!!

The academy's GIANT!!

Probably because the elementary section and high school section are connected plus the dorms but still! This place is HUGE!

I quickly but gracefully got out of the carriage. I do still need to think about my reputation and my family's.