EeYyY

When Azalea and I got back home, my back was aching from that 4 hour long ride home.

So I'm laying on my bed right now, of course with my clothes changed into my casual clothing. So yeah... you know just thinking 'bout life, that boy I met was pretty strange (referring to Chapter VII).

',Knock knock '、

"Come in..." I said.

"Yes,Miss... Your family and Miss Azalea are waiting downstairs for dinner." said Maid A.

"Sigh~Very well, thank you." I answered walking towards the door.

ʚ Time Skip to the Next Day ɞ

~On her way to class~

Say why's everyone staring at me?

Whisper* Whisper*
"I heard the 2nd prince is in love with her sister"

"Oh poor child"

"Haha...you're a child yourself silly!"

"I heard he's planning on annulling their engagement and announcing Miss Azalea as his new fiancée"

Whisper* Whisper*

Sigh~ so that's why... if he does plan on doing that then I suggest he does it immediately. It's seriously fucking annoying. Besides since Azalea's my "sister" now it doesn't matter who ends up marrying him (the prince).

Here we are... Class S? Okay...

Looks like I've arrived early this time...

Dingdongdingdong Dingdongdingdongdingdong

"Alright class time for introductions" The teacher says. Wait so is this all? There's like 15 students here. Woah okay... this is new.

Oh it's my turn!

"Ahem.. I am Lotus Wisteria Of The Wisteria House. It is a pleasure to meet you, I am in your care."

Sigh~

"I- I'm Azalea Wi- Wisteria of the Wisteria H- house. Please treat me w- well."

Now we've got every guy in the world staring, all blushing, at the innocent lady behind me.

<<Time Skip to Lunch>>

Dingdongdingdong Dingdongdingdongdingdong

That was a tiring class.. and Iris isn't even in my class .°(ಗдಗ。)°.

"Miss Lotus! Would you like to join us for lunch?" Said a few girls. They were all smirking for some reason. I don't know... they seem pretty b*tchy to me already.

"I'm afraid I have to refuse your request, I have already promised my friend for lunch." I said all smiley and sh*t.

"Oh really? Where is she or he?" Said a girl who seems to be the "leader" of there little cult here.

Sigh~ I'm sorry to the random person I point to for troubling you with this.

"Over there" I said pointing at a gloomy dude stepping out of their classroom.

"Haha... b*tch you really think you can fool us?!" What the fuck are they talking about? He really is eating with me for lunch. Well now he is..

"What do you mean? Would you like me to call him to prove it to you?" I said sounding confused.

"Very well... go on" sigh~ this is so tiring.

I walked towards the dude I pointed at.
"Hey ready for lunch?" Hopefully he could understand what I'm saying with my eyes..

Ahem this is what I'm actually saying

pLeASe cOoPEraTe wiTh mEh i rEalLY nEeD tO gEt riD oF tHEsE wEiRd aSs b*iTcHes hEre! aLsO cOulD i hAve yOur nAMe? yOu pRetTy coOt mA dUDe.

I hope he understands..
"Ahh.. y- yes o- of course hehe" he answered smiling.

Fufu he is quite cute.. It's just that I can't see his eyes.

He leaned closer to me and whispered to my ear.

"My name's Kai.. it's very nice to meet you hehe!" wHat tHe fAcK that so cute!

"Nice to meet you too Kai... the name's Lotus!" I said showing one of my signature smiles.

aWw hE's bLuShinG! Hehe