cHrIstOpHer

Iris's POV:

While I was waiting for Lotus, a friend I made during the tests... I didn't expect her to look so handsome when in boys clothing! She looked totally different than before. She already told me about her situation but wow...just wow. I couldn't help but blush even though I know he's a she. She asked me how she looked and well... all I did was give a thumbs up. I was speechless!

We both met up with our parents, waiting to be introduced. Our families was called before hers. So I get to know what Lotus's "name" was.

"Duke and Duchess Wisteria with their nephew, Christopher Wisteria!" Many were confused why their nephew was there instead of their daughter but soon forgot about it after setting their eyes on the boy. Many girls went all "kyaa! Kyaa!" I understand though, I mean if I didn't know who he really was, I'd have hearts on the eyes. I quickly fast walked to he -I mean him. I guess I need to call him Christopher now ~sigh~, "Christopher!" I called to he-him. Gosh!... "Ahh... Iris! I'd like you to meet my aunt and uncle, the Duke and Duchess of Wisteria. Aunt, Uncle this is Iris my friend." She said before giving the most beautiful smile I've ever seen! I looked red as a tomato! Actually many girls were red, some adults were too. I calmed down fast though cause I know he's a girl (unfortunately). "It's nice to meet you! I am Iris Rosabelle, the 2nd daughter of the Duke and Duchess Rosabelle" I said as I did a little curtsy.

After talking to her parents, we both went to the buffet and tried some of their dishes. But before we could reach it, people started approaching us and asking us loads of questions. Like...

"Where's your cousin, Lotus-sama, Christopher-sama?"

"What were your elements, Christopher-sama?"

"Are you engaged with Christopher-sama, Iris-sama?"

Then I suddenly just snapped (but it was only for quite a bit), I looked at them and gave them the most scariest glare I could give but it's not complete with my signature evil smile. They then ran off to somewhere else and left us. I looked at Lotus to see if she looked as angry as me but she didn't seem to care.

~Sigh~

Sorry for the short chapter and the slooowww update😅
I'm becoming really lazy these months and my parents said I only get to have 2 hours of screen time!!

Sorry for the short chapter and the slooowww update😅I'm becoming really lazy these months and my parents said I only get to have 2 hours of screen time!!