Prologue

Blood dripped from her finger tips as she edged closer and closer to her next target. Her black hair was matted and dripping with blood, and her wedding dress was ripped and torn and cover with blood and dirt. The look in her eyes was lethal and filled with madness. She had finally cracked; her mind was ripping itself apart, but she couldn't bring herself to care. Her crazed mind filled with unquenchable bloodlust, as she eyed her target.

The man looked at her with terror. He tried everything to wake her up and to bring her out of her madness but it was no use. The damage had already been done, there was no bringing her back. The man, accepting his fate, closed his eyes and whispered a prayer to whatever god was listening.

Amelia Lyssa Di Vulti lifted the man from the ground and pinned him to the wall. Her eyes clouded and began to glow black. Her shadow began to grow and seep into the surroundings growing stronger and stronger. She edged closer to the man's throat and felt him shiver and quake with fear. She licked her lips with anticipation and edged even closer. She heard a soft sob leave the man, and finally she latched onto the man's throat and ripped it out. Blood sprayed all over her face and into her hair. She dropped the body and licked her lips. Her eyes soon faded from the black and began to glow white.

her madness faded and she smirked. This what she had wanted for the ones that did this to her, to suffer. Her soul had craved the blood. Basil Slate Arbor would regret the day that he forged her signature on the marriage contract. He would suffer worse that the Lawyer and his Notary. She had made sure that he knew that she was coming for him. Her mind began to get fuzzy again. she quickly grabbed onto the door way and rubbed her pounding head. her shadow began to fade and she felt her abilities begin to weaken.

Her eyes changed back to her light violet. Looking down at her arm at the cut that the lawyer had given her, the deep red blood rolled down slowly. She willed it to stop but the bloody continued to drip. She shook her head and punched the wall. Her anger at the loss of her immortality, making her blood boil.

She looked up to the heavens above and let a single tear fall. She knew then that she would forever be separated from her love. Shaking it off, she let her sorrow fuel her rage. Making her way through the door she felt a surge of power through her veins. She welcomed it with open arms. She let her ability gather the blood on her clothes and her hair and watched as it turned it into a beautiful gem stone. She lifted her hand and let the gem stone fall onto her wedding ring.

She smirked at the change. The ring was almost complete, the only element it required was the blood of a God, and she knew the perfect God. The one that had turned her to a mortal and had forced her into a marriage, the god of the earth, plants, and the animals that roam. She would have her revenge and she would bleed Basil Arbor to the point of death and not even his immortality would stand in her way.

She stubbled down the hall weak from using her ability. Through pure will power she scrambled on to the streets and into a dark ally. She leaned against the brick wall and tried to gather her strength to get to her place. She noticed a figure walking from further down the ally and her eyes began to shift into a glowing white color. She knew she was hungry for the darkness in the man's soul.

The man stubbled drunk over to where he saw the women leaning. He thought about how lucky he was to find something to satisfy his lust. He smirked and approached the beautiful women. Amelia looked straight into his eyes and saw his blackened soul. She beckoned him over to her and welcomed this new loss of control. She let her eyes glow and draw him closer.

Drawn to her like a siren, he dropped his empty bottle. She welcomed him and grabbed his throat and smirked as she slammed him into the wall. her Instinct took hold of her and the hand that held the man's neck began to suck his Black essence from his very soul. She felt the power return to her, and once she had her fill she looked at the weakened man and smirked.