Chapter 1

Wonderwall

A Lirry Stayne Fan Fiction

Chapter 1

*I would like everyone to know that all of the places, events, and peoples personalities are entirely made up within this book. Harry Styles and Liam Payne or not gay, and lesser in a relationship. These are not my opinions, and all the occurring’s in this book are entirely for entertainment purposes. Enjoy!*

I woke up to the sound of beeping. It rang through my ear drums and played with my heart beat. My eyes felt weary, almost as if they were pried closed, and there was no crow bar to open them. I tried to lift my eyelids once again, but the method didn’t work. I started to hear faint talking in the background, but it all sounded like mindless jumbles of words.

It sounded like a women’s voice. She was talking to a male, and they both sounded very on edge and urgent. “Do ____ Boy will ____ Doctor?” The women’s voice said, those being the only words I could make out of their conversation. “I highly _____ Denise. We can only ______ the best.” The male replied. It all started to click. Doctor, I was in an emergency room. Denise, she was probably his nurse, or assistant. I wanted to see who these people were, so I tried once again to shove my eyes open.

And this time it worked.

My eyes shot open and I automatically searched the rooms for any clue to if my suspicions were correct. As soon as my vision came back, sure enough I was right. The first thing my eyes landed on was a large device. That’s where the beeping came from. It was a heart monitor. As my eyes scrolled the rest of the room I found that I was guarded by a curtain, so my whole room was enclosed to the rest of the hospital.

I soon saw the curtain be swung open, a tall blonde with scrubs on walked in the room. Her eyes widened and her mouth dropped. Her eyes scrolled back towards the curtain as she started to call. “Doctor!” She said, and I instantly recognized the voice. Denise. Almost as soon as she yelled the curtain was pulled open abruptly to reveal an older male, he was tall and had black specs on. He had his grey hair slicked back and his tie undone around his neck. He looked shocked for a moment, but a large, cheesy smile took over his face in a matter of seconds.

“Hey buddy! You’re awake!” The man exclaimed, still having a large smile plastered on his face. I decided to depend on my voice as I opened my mouth to speak. “Yeah… guess I am. W-why am I here?” I questioned, scared of the answer. What had I done this time? I questioned, wondering how I had managed to screw up so badly at everything ive ever done. “Well, you had a little bit of an accident. You were in your hotel room and the cleaning service found you, passed out on the bathroom floor. You had cut your wrist and well… You cut too deep on one.” The doctor said with an apologetic look on his face.

“Oh…” was all I could say. It was a horrible habit, I knew. But it was the only thing I felt like I could do without screwing up. And now I’ve screwed up and earned myself a trip to the hospital. Oh joy! *sarcasm* “H-have my family been told, or come to visit me?” I questioned, already knowing the probable answer. My family and I were on anything but good terms, and we hadn’t talked in about 7 months now. “Yes, they’ve been told. They haven’t been around though son.” The doctor explained a sad frown on his face. I nodded and looked down towards my chest, wanting to avoid eye contact.

“Well bud, this is Denise.” I looked up at the blonde girl and she waved with a sad smile on her face. “She’s going to be asking you a few questions that are mandatory. Are you ready?” The doctor asked, a questioning look set on his face. “Yeah, as ready as I’ll ever be.” I said, looking at Denise once again to see she had the same expression glued to her make-up caked face. The doctor exited the room and the tall nurse walked up to me. “Hi there Liam.” She said, a sad tone in her voice which she tried to disguise, but failed miserably. “Howdy.” I said, sporting the matter of fact look that was creeping onto my face.

“So I have a few questions for you. Let us begin, shall we?” She asked, a serious look taking over her solemn face that was presently there. I nodded and she picked up some cards, and then began reading off the ‘mandatory’ questions. “Is this the first time you have cut yourself, or have you done it before?” She questioned, not looking up from the cards. “I’ve done it before.” I stated, wanting to get this done as quickly as possible. “How long have you been doing it for?” She asked, still glaring at the purple cards she held in her slim fingers. “About… 2 years.” I said, making it sound almost as if it was a question.

“Okay. Were you attempting suicide, or just cutting yourself, not intending near death?” She asked, this time looking up into my dark chocolate eyes. “I was just trying to cut. I didn’t want to harm myself as much as I did.” I admitted. It was partly true, I didn’t exactly almost die on purpose, but I wouldn’t care if I did. At this point there’s nothing to live for. “Okay.  Do you have, or ever had a serious drug problem?” She asked, looking back at the cards she clutched. “I had a drug problem. Cocaine.” I admitted. I hated talking about it. The addiction cost me my friends, family, relationship, career, home, everything. “Okay. That all I need to know. Thank you for being so cooperative Liam.” She said with a small smile, looking me in the eyes once again. “No problem.” I said, turning away from her gaze as she got up and walked out of the small room.

I wanted to get out of here. It felt unfamiliar and uncomfortable. Not that the old hotel room I stayed in was any better.

:’) asdfghjkl. FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE IM PROUD OF A CHAPTER IVE WRITTEN. I think this book is going to be my best one yet :) At least I hope it will be! Now I know, the book seems dark and gothic right now, but as soon as Harry steps in it’ll get all cute and fluffy <3 Make ya feel tingly inside ;) There Is a Light That Never Goes Out is my favorite song of ALL TIME. So I used it :) The Smiths are beast <3

WHEN YOU’RE TALKIN TO A LADY, ITS AWKWARD ENTERTAINMENT. YOUR FREEZIN LIKE A POPSICLE WHILE THEIR MELTIN ON THE PAVEMENT. Sorry, that’s an awesome too xD Go check it out! James, by Allstar Weekend.

Song quotes: “To die by your side, is such a heavenly way to die.” “Take me out tonight. Because I want to see the people and I want to see light.” “Because it’s not my home it’s their home.”

To stop this author note, or to not stop this author note, is the question.

DARLIN CAN WE GO, ALL THE WAY? I REALLY WANNA GO, ALL THE WAY! SO DARLIN CAN WE GO, ALL THE WAY? CALIFRONIA LOVIN WAS PLAYIN WHILE WE WAS TEASIN. IT’S HARD TO BE ALONE WHEN HER PHONE WON’T STOP RINGIN. FORGET ABOUT THE OTHERS IT’S JUST YOU AND ME AND, WE’LL GET BETWEEN THE COVERS AND THEN YOULL START BELIEVEN. Haha, my favorite ADUB song. I cant play it in front of my mum and dad though. It’s too sexual xD

Alright, well love you guys! Hope you liked it enough to stay around for the rest of the book! :* xoxo