Chapter 3

Wonderwall
Chapter 3
I stood there, a look of pure horror on my face. “I-I I’m so sorry!” I cried out. I didn’t know what I was sorry for, but it just felt right to say. “No! Don’t be!” The boy exclaimed, running over to me and pulling the blade out of my hand. He threw it to the floor and pulled by my wrist (not touching the cuts) to the sink. He positioned my wrist under the stream gushing out of the faucet. “We’re gonna get you better okay? I promise I’ll get you better.” He rushed out with cleaning the blood off my wrist and washing out my cuts. I was speechless. Why is this boy I don’t even know the name of being so caring towards me?

He put the water to a stop and rushed over to his cart, pulling a towel from one of the racks and dabbing it on my wrist, drying it off gently. He threw the towel to the floor too, this time looking in my eyes. “Do you have any gauze?” He questioned, not moving his eyes from mine. I nodded and pointed towards the cabinet by the bathe tub. He glanced towards it and began quickly pacing towards it, swinging it open and pulling out the purple roll of gauze. He closed the compartment again and came back to me, wrapping the purple material around my wrist tightly.

Once we were done taking care of my wrist we walked towards my living room and sat across from each other on the couch. After long moments of silence, he spoke. “My names Harry…” He said, barely audible. I looked into his eyes for the second time that day and began to talk. “Liam…” I replied, not knowing what to say. “Thank you… for helping me.” I said, turning my attention to my wrist, tightly wrapped and cared for. “Its nothing… I used to cut myself… so I know how hard it is to deal with. I just knew I needed to help you.” He said, whispering the last part. I nodded, understanding perfectly. “How… how long did you… did you cut yourself?”

I hoped it wasn’t too early to ask the question. He seemed like a nice guy, so I'm sure he wouldn’t take it too seriously. “5 years.” He said, louder than any other time he had spoken. I nodded, “How long have you?” He questioned, still looking down at the grey fabric of the couch. “About 4 years.” I replied, remembering the first time I cut. If only I has known then how hard it would be to quit. He nodded in understanding and sighed slowly. “If you want to go you can…” I whispered, knowing I would be deserted by yet another person. “But that’s just it… I really really don’t want to leave.” He said, looking into my eyes. Wow, his eyes were beautiful. And mine were just an ugly brown.

Everything about this man was beautiful. His bright green eyes, his curly chocolate hair, his broad face structure, his weird shaped nose… kinda looked like a penis. His long shoulders, his clearly fit body. All in all he was just that; beautiful. He flashed me a small sad smile and I noticed something… he has dimples! Wow, something to make him even better. But of course he has no interest in me whatsoever, and is probably straight as a ruler. I sighed, more heavily than intended. Harry looked at me with a curious look on his face, concern and curiosity in his eyes. And another feeling that I cant quite place. "What wrong babe?" He questioned. My insides started to go insane thanks to that one word. Babe! He called me babe! Who knew a guy I just me would have such an effect on me?

I was snapped awake from my daydream when I noticed the large hand that was frantically waving in front of my face. "Ello? Earth to Liam!" He exclaimed, continuing to wave his hand in front on me dazed eyes. "Oh! Sorry, what?" I asked like a fool. Harry smiled and shook his head slightly. "I asked what was wrong?" He repeated, leaving out the babe part; which was probably for the best. "Oh... nothing." I said with a smile. Of course nothing was wrong after that! I has completely for- wait. Now I remember. Harry is as straight as a line. And I'm as straight as the hairs on his head. "Well, lets play some music, shall we?" He asked, smiling. I nodded and pressed the small button on the romote to turn on the stereo. Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran started playing and I smiled. I love this song.

Harry lay back on the couch and patted his chest, gesturing for me to lay with him.  I lay back, letting my head rest on his strong chest. I closed my eyes and listened to Ed Sheerans soothing voice. "So.. why are you so sad?" Harry asked, finally breaking the silence. "Well... it started when I was eighteen. "And I'm cold as the wind blows, so hold me in your arms." Ed sang perfectly. "My mum and dad told me they were getting a divorce... and I remember this feeling washing over me. The realization hitting me what I had done." I whispered the last part, feeling the tears come too my eyes. "Well what had you done?" Harry questioned. "When I was.... 15 I had a parent teacher conference. My dad came with me... and met my principal. Her name was Mrs. Smith, and she was a really pretty lady. Always sweet... but when my dad met her... he instantly started flirting with her, and getting really close."

I said, starting to continue almost as soon as I had stopped. "And with a feeling I'll forget, im in love now." Ed belted out perfectly. "I didn't think much of it at the time. Just thought they were having a bit of fun. But a year later, my dad invited her over for dinner. When my mum went outside with the dogs, I started to walk into the kitchen... b-but then I saw... Mrs. Smith... making out with my dad." I said, in between sobs. He nodded, and started to slowly stroke my hair. "So... I thought that's the reason that they were getting a divorce. Because my dad cheated on my mum, and it was my fault cause I never told anyone what I saw that day." I explained, waiting for Harry to say something. When he didn't, I continued.

"My parents never explained why they did, but I always kept my assumption. The divorce had just been finalized, and I was walking around town. I was walking down and alley, and a guy came up to me... He asked if I was cool, and I thought he was joking, so I said yes sarcastically. I didn't know what cool meant in the drug world, so I wasn't expecting him to pull out a bag of this... white powder stuff and hand it too me. He said, 'It'll get rid of all of your problems.', and I didn't even think about it. I ran to my house and ran into the bathroom. I... snorted the what I soon realized was coke, and was addicted since then." I explained, only stopping to take a breath a few times.

"I'm clean now... but when the pain didn't go away, and I couldn't use coke to get rid of it, I started to cut.... guess I never bothered to stop." I explained, finally finished with the story. "I remember... the first time I cut." I said, now full on sobbing with no shame. I was shaking from crying so hard, and even though he was trying to be strong, I could tell Harry was about to cry too. "My mum... no-noticed m-my cuts... and just said 'Why? Why Liam?'... she was so c-calm too." I said, choking on my sobs. I cant believe I was telling him everything. "I didn't know how to react, so I just ran. I ran away and never returned to my parents house. The last time I talked to my mum was when I ran into her on the street. The only thing she had to say too me was 'You never answered me... why?' and I just couldn't take it anymore... I yelled at her 'Because dad cheated on you!'" I admitted, stuttering and blubbering, probably making Harry run away.

But to my surprise... he didn't. He stayed, and just comforted me. Told me it was all going to be alright, and that I would never be hurt again. And that he was so proud of me for telling him. I nodded, as my cries started to slow, and eventually stop. "Th-thank you. Thank you so much Harry." I whispered, nuzzling my face farther into his side. He kissed my forehead and I drifted too sleep, getting a well deserved rest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMFG! I'm sorry it took so long :P My fucking word deleted it 4 times!! So I has to rewrite it 4 FUCKING TIMES!! Ugh -_- Its hard to even think about. So was it enjoyable? Like... at all? I hope it was! :) I love it when people like my stories. And of course Kiss Me was the song, since they listened to it while Li was crying :'( Was it emotional at all? I'm HORRIBLE at writing sad things. I just cant fucking write emotion. Isn't Haz just so sweet? <3 Asdfghjkl

So, another problem I had was that my power was out ALL DAY! So that's why I didn't update like at the crack of Dawn ;)

Song Quotes: "Kiss Me like you wanna be loved." "And with a feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now." "And I'm cold as the wind blows, so hold me in your arms."

Ed Sheerans voice is perfection <3 Seriously not even joking, its one of the most beautiful voices ive ever heard. 

Heres a list of peoples voices I love!:
Ed Sheeran
Louis Tomlinson
Nick Jonas
Zach Porter
John Lennon
Morrissey
Katy Perry
Cody Simpson
Brandon Flowers
Chris Martin

Alex Turner
and many more ;)

Seriously, these authors notes are always so long? Does anybody even read them....? If you do then you know how much I fucking swear xD SEE! I cant even say swearing without fucking swearing! SHIT! Ugh :\ Keep messing up xD

HOLY SHIT, ITS DARREN CRISS!!

Haha, sorry. My friend did that too me today and I was like "WHERE!?!" I flipped out xD But who wouldn't if they thought they were about too meet Darren Criss? I thought so -_-

Le end~~~