Chapter 5

Wonderwall

Chapter 5

I woke up the next morning with strong arms wrapped around my waist. I snuggled closer to the curly headed boy, hiding my face in the crook of his neck. He chuckled, making me realize he was awake. "Sorry Harry, I didn’t know you were up." I whispered groggily, throwing my hand upon his almost non-existent hip. "No problem here. But we do have to get up soon. It’s almost 10:00." Harry said, kissing the top of my head. I looked up at him in confusion. "Why are we getting up so early?" I questioned slowly. "Just thought we could so some fun things today!" He exclaimed, smiling brightly at me. I nodded and shrugged, wondering what 'fun things' meant. I ignored my confusion and enjoyed the 5 minutes we had left in bed.

Harry and I walked down the cobblestone crosswalk of Liverpool, passing many art museums and The Beatles inspired stores and statues. "Will you please just tell me where were going?" I asked for the thousandth time, growing quickly impatient for what Harry had in store. "Come on baby, just have patience." He said calmly, his thick Cheshire accent sounding as music too my ears. "Okay." I said, stretching out almost every letter. We walked past a street band, which were playing Lady Madonna by The Beatles. Wow, they sure take pride in The Beatles over here! I don’t blame them though. The Beatles are the most popular artist's to ever live, and probably always will be.

"Now I told you it’s not too exciting, but here we are!" Harry said, unhooking our hands and motioning towards the beautiful diner in front of us. It was called 'The Quarry Brooke Eatery.', and looked gorgeous on the outside. There were drizzling fountains in the front, with large Orchids and Lilacs hanging in pots and placed in window seals. It was painted entirely white, and had a large balcony right above the entrance, spreading across the entire second level. There were white steps in the very front, leading up to the large patio where you walked inside. The place smelled of Flowers and French toast, giving off a great and happy vibe. My mouth hung open with joy. "This is beautiful! I can’t believe this is just a restaurant! It looks as if it’s a house!" I exclaimed, never seeing something as beautiful as this building in my life. Harry nodded, "I know! It’s beautiful! Now let’s eat." He said with a wink, taking my hand and leading me through the beautiful French Doors. As we walked inside I was impressed yet again. The walls were white once again, and the floors were a nice tan Hardwood.

There were circular tables filling up half of the large room. The other half was the doors leading to the kitchen, which was entirely enclosed by the same white walls that made up the building. I sighed of happiness and nodded to Harry. He smiled and squeezed my hand, sending sparks up and down my arm. A skinny blonde waitress walked up to us, her hair in a ponytail and her smiling face beaming. "Let me show you to your table!" she exclaimed, doing a hand motion for us to follow. She brought us to the table in the very corner of the room, which I liked. I always enjoyed privacy. "Well, my name is Perrie and I'll be your server today." She said kindly, setting menus and napkins in front of us. "The special today is chicken gorgonzola, with parmesan cheese and fresh croutons. I must say that is delicious!" Perrie said, licking her lips. I chuckled and scrolled up and down the menu, trying hard to pick something. "Do you gentleman know what you would like to drink?" Perrie questioned, eyes shining brightly. "Oh yes, can I get some chardonnay please?" Harry asked, smiling at Perrie. "Sure thing love! And what about you, sir?" Perrie questioned, looking directly at me. "I'll have the same." I said, returning the smile. "No problem! I'll be right back with those." She said, scurrying to the kitchen.

“I like her! She’s nice! I said, smiling. Harry nodded and turned back towards the menu, studying hard. I had already figured out what I wanted, so I just relaxed and listened to “Roll Over Beethoven” play out of the speakers, of course by The Beatles. I didn’t mind at all, I loved The Beatles actually. Soon the waitress came back with our drinks. “Now, do you guys know what you want to eat?” She questioned a shining smile upon her lips. “Ah yeah, can I have the special you were telling us about earlier?” I asked kindly. “The gorgonzola? Sure!” She said, writing it down quickly on a notepad. “I’ll have the ceaser salad please.” Harry said, placing his menu on top of mine. “No problem!” Perrie said, grabbing our menus and going off. I turned to Harry, “So what’s this for anyway?” I asked, smiling. Harry chuckled “What do you mean?..” He asked. “I mean, why did you take me here? Don’t get me wrong, it’s beautiful. But why? I didn’t do anything.” I said slowly.

“What do you mean you didn’t do anything? You changed my life! You need to know how special you are Liam, and this is only part 1.” Harry said with a wink. I chuckled and folded my arms across my chest. Part 1…. So does this mean I get other surprises? Cause that would be awesome! I think that’s what Harry meant, but I’m not sure. So if this is part 1, how many parts are there? And what are the other parts? Jesus Christ I’m such a- “LIAM!” Harry’s voice rang through my ears. I cocked my head to see Harry’s mouth to my ear, smirking like an idiot. “Hey, why’d you do that?” I questioned. “Well you kind of zoned out for a good 5 minutes there…” Harry said laughing. “Oh. Sorry!” I said chuckling. “Hey, no problem.  As long as you’re ok.” Harry said with a cheeky wink. I blushed and looked down at my lap, wanting to hide my rosy cheeks from Harry.

Soon enough the food came and we fed each other. We played around and had a great time. Now I was once again walking down the old pavement of Liverpool, on my way to see my second surprise.

Hey guys! Did ya miss me? Mmmmhhhhmmmm. Can’t live without your old gal pal Cali. Even though it’s really early on in the book, I think this is my best book yet? Agreed? How many of you agree? TELL ME IN THE COMMENT SECTION WHAT YOU THINK MY BEST BOOK IS!!!

The song was Roll Over Beethoven because it was playing in The Quarry Brooke Eatery.

Can I seriously just live in the 60’s? I seemed so cool then <3

God I feel so bad for The Photo Boothe readers. I’m having HORRIBLE writers block for that story and haven’t updated in forever. SORRY GUYS!

I hate Word. Can I get an Amen in this bitch? AMEN.

Well, I’ll end this long ass author’s note now! Love you guys, have a good day!

Read

Vote

Comment

Love

Fan

KISSES :*