Chapter 1

Alix pov:

"Pleeease help me with my bags, bae." Kevin whined to me.

I had just packed all of my bags onto the tour bus. I looked at him with an irritated expression.

Of course I was going to put it in there for him, but I just wanted him to beg me.

"Please?" His eyes got wide and he pouted his lip.

I grinned at the older boy, who looked more like a child now.

"I'll help you out with this, if you don't mind helping me with something else later." I winked at him and pecked him on the lips.

"Why do we have to wait?" His eyes were full of lust as he bit his lip.

"Because we're about to leave, and we're also able to hear almost anything echo in this bus. Sorry to ruin the moment guys." Evan came up from behind us and patted us on the backs.

He held a Starbucks coffee in his hand, and a backpack on his back. He towered over us both as he made his way into the bus.

"Damn, I need one of those." Kevin complained. He let out a deep sigh as he pulled his sunglasses down to the tip of his nose to rub his eyes.

"I woke you up to go with me, but no, you 'needed your precious sleep.' Remember?" Evan spoke up to Kevin.

Kevin always slept in, unlike me. I didn't sleep much, except when I'm with him.

He still managed to look as if he didn't get much sleep. His hair was messy and he wore heart shaped sunglasses to hide his eyes.

He was wearing one of my tank tops with a pair of sweat pants. He didn't even care to put shoes on, only socks.

He said that my clothes just "make him feel tiny, In a good way." I thought it was adorable.

He also said that he liked having my scent on him.

"We could make some together?" I asked as we sat on the bus' couch, hands intertwined.

"Sounds fun!" He jumped to his feet and brought me up to my own by grabbing my hands.

Manny finally made his way into the bus and put his bags down. He had a confused expression on his face.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, guys. I lost my phone, but it wasn't really lost. It was in here charging, I just forgot..." he was rambling to himself as he sat down on the couch opposite of the one we were just at.

The bus started up and we were soon waving goodbye to our California home. Another few months away from home wouldn't be so bad.

I went to the small kitchen area with Kevin on my back, his legs wrapped around my waist and his arms loosely around my neck.

"To the coffee we go!" Kevin shouted, pointing to the kitchen.

"Can you guys be a quiet cute couple or? I'm fucking tired and It's only 4:30 in the morning." Evan snapped from the bunk he had claimed.

I looked at my phone to see that it was earlier than I thought. Oops?

"Sorry..." I whispered back. Evan was never in a bad mood unless he was tired, so I understood.

Kevin giggled a little as I let him down. He slapped his hands over his mouth and looked at the bunk area.

"Shhhh!" I whispered as a smirk spread across my face. He kept getting louder, and I couldn't get him to stop. So I tried one last thing.

I lifted him onto the counter and pressed my lips to his roughly. He was shocked at first, but reacted by wrapping his legs around me and pulling me closer by the collar of my shirt.

Our lips moved completely in sync with each other's. His body was making slight movements as it began to get more serious.

As the intensity grew, he threw my beanie off and clenched my hair tightly in his hands.

I dragged my tongue across his bottom lip and begged for entrance.

He finally gave in, and our tongues began to fight for dominance. I won, of course, and I heard as soft moans escaped his lips.

I pulled him even closer and began to trail kisses down his neck, to his collarbone. I began to nibble on his skin, creating a small mark that was clearly visible.

"That's gonna leave a mark" I whispered and smirked to myself.

"I hope it does" he grinned at me as he panted, out of breath.

I felt my hands up the tank top of mine that he was wearing. I ran my fingers up and down his chest as our lips were once again connected.

"I didn't mean to eat each other's fucking faces." He face-palmed. "Take that shit to the back room, alright?" I heard Evan mutter as he stood in front of the opened fridge.

"Back room?" We asked in unison, sounding a little too excited. Our eyes had an evil gleam in them.

"Yeah, this bus has an extra room back there with a couch, a tv, and a mini fridge. Pretty cool shit." He said as he took a swig of the apple juice straight from the jug.

Kevin and I exchanged excited looks as we made our way back there.

"Thanks Evan!" I called back, blowing a kiss his way.

"Yeah whatever..." Evan smirked and waved us off. Was he actually smiling? And I could've sworn I saw his face get a but red.

We opened the door and waltzed into the room. It wasn't too big, but also not small.

Kevin was ready to continue what we had started, and got onto the couch. He signaled me to come over to where he was.

I can only imagine what this couch is going to go through on this tour...

♡A/N: HELLO LOVELIES!! I am back with the sequel to The Perfect Tragedy. If you're a new reader, go read my first book before continuing onto this one. Happy reading, and enjoy...♡