Chapter 4

Kevin pov:

We made our way down the hall and into the small bathroom that was located past the bunks, and by the kitchen. It was simple, and not very big. The usual for a tour bus bathroom.

I set my clothes down on the sink's edge, and got a towel from cabinet. I grabbed Alix one while I was getting mine.

I began to strip of my clothes, starting with Alix's tank top. I felt the cool air hit my bare chest instantly, making me want to get under the hot water immediately.

I pulled down my grey sweatpants, leaving me standing in just boxers and socks.

I looked up to see that Alix was setting the shower's temperature. I also noticed that he was almost completely clothed, minus his socks and beanie. I knew he was a bit hesitant about undressing in front of me, so I thought that I might as well do it myself.

I took off my socks quickly and made my way over to him. I pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it on the floor. I put my hands on his chest and kissed him softly on his plump lips. He backed away for a moment, only to smirk and say, "Uh, okay."

I unbuttoned his pants and unzipped them, pulling them down slowly. He kicked them off and to the pile of my clothes.

I began to kiss him again, but rougher this time. He grabbed a handful of my hair, pulling me closer. The steam from the shower was making our bodies hot.

I moved my hands down to his hips and pulled them into mine. I felt his hard member grind against my own through the thin fabric of our boxers. I placed two fingers into the waistband of his black and red plaid boxers, flicking it against his skin.

I trailed kisses from his lips down to his neck, until I found his sweet spot. A soft moan escaped his lips, causing me to blush.

He trailed his hands down my bare chest, and to my throbbing member. He gently palmed me through my boxers, causing me to tilt my head back in pleasure.

*knock knock*

I was snapped back into reality as I heard Evan yell through the door, "COULD YOU HURRY THE FUCK UP PLEEEEASE? I HAVE TO PEEEEEE"

"Piss in a bottle, we're busy in here!" Alix shouted back to him. We exchanged looks as to say, "well, that all just happened."

I just giggled as I slipped off my boxers, and jumped in the shower, taking Alix's hand and guiding him in behind me. We burst out laughing as soon as the icy water hit our skin.

"Guess it took us pretty long to get undressed!" I said through laughs. I grabbed the shampoo and quickly saturated my hair with it. I grabbed my sponge and put body wash on it, then scrubbed at my skin with it.

Alix was doing the same, trying his hardest to get the fuck out of there as soon as possible. I tilted my head back into the freezing cold water, that poured down into my soap-filled hair.

"Oh God, yep, that's cold!" I said as I ran my fingers through my limp hair, washing away the soap.

I made sure to add a sufficient amount of conditioner to my messy locks. I hated to have tangled hair after a shower, especially on the first day of tour.

Alix helped massage it through my hair, which made me smile to myself. He looks manly with his facial hair and the dark clothing that he wears, but he's a really sweet boyfriend when it's just him and I.

I hurried to wash my hair out, and help him with his too. I had him tilt his head back for me, since he hated the icy water hitting his face.

We were soon completely done with our shower, and got out. I handed Alix his towel as I wrapped my own around my waist.

He used his to actually dry off his body before wrapping his around himself. We made our way to the back room to get dressed.

"Thank God you're out! I almost pissed myself thanks to you assholes!" Evan said as he ran past us to the bathroom.

"LOVE YOU TOO, EVAN!" Alix called to him. He just chuckled to himself, amused.

We got an odd look from Manny, but he knew what's been going on from the start. He just laughed and said, "Took you guys awhile." I felt my face heat up, and bit my lip. I could hear Alix laughing to himself.

I hurried myself the fastest that I could, without possibly slipping and dying, of course. These floors are pretty slippery, if I do say so myself.

I locked the door behind me as we finally made our way inside. I let my towel drop as I looked Alix in the eyes and said "I can't wait forever."

♡Author's Note: UGH, so I finally got around to finishing this chapter. I actually started these awhile back, but have been procrastinating a bit. I've been dealing with some issues with myself lately, and it's been hard I guess. I think once school starts back, I'll be more motivated to write. Thank you guys so much for the follows, votes, and views. Especially thank you for getting The Perfect Tragedy to 2.1K views like wow! Ily guys, and thanks if you read this too! ♡