Chapter 2

Kevin pov:

I sat on the couch of the back room and looked at Alix with lust in my eyes. I looked at him up and down and licked my lip. God, he is so damn attractive.

He made his way over to me, and pinned me against the cold leather. I loved when he took dominance over me. It really turned me on.

He crashed his lips to mine and lifted my shirt over my head. He looked at me up and down and began to trail kisses down my neck and to my chest.

"Mmm" I moaned accidentally. I felt my face heat up.

"No need to be embarassed." He whispered to me, a smirk on his face.

"Can we save this for later? I'm tired and just want to cuddle and sleep on you." I asked.

I was really tired, and Alix looked so comfortable to sleep on.

He chuckled to himself and replied "Yeah, morning make-out sessions aren't really my thing anyways."

He sat down next to me and opened his arms out. I got on top of his lap and nuzzled my head into his chest. I didn't even care that I was currently shirtless, and it was freezing in here. Alix was really comfortable.

"You cold, babe?" He asked as he looked down at me. I didn't notice that I was shaking from the temperature.

"Y-yeah." I smiled softly.

"I'll come back with a blanlet, alright?" And with that, he left.

He came back with a big, blue blanket and draped it across our bodies. We decided to both lay on the carpeted rug on the floor, since the couch wasn't very big.

"You're so cute, Alix. Like, all the time." I said sleepily as I poked his nose.

He pecked me on the lips and chuckled slightly.

"Thanks, but you need sleep or something if you think that this is cute." He motioned over his face as he said that.

I giggled at his response, knowing that it wasn't true. Or at least in my opinion it wasn't.

"Shut up you are cute, but I do need sleep." I closed my eyes and felt myself drifting off to sleep...

Alix pov:

Kevin fell asleep while laying next to me on the floor. He looked so peaceful as he slept.

His soft brown hair had fallen over his beautiful features. His mouth was parted slightly for his little snores to escape quietly.

I couldn't resist but pull out my phone and snap a few photos of him. It wasn't creepy... I mean, we are boyfriends. I have total access to taking photos of him while he sleeps.

I giggled at the photos I had taken. They all looked so adorable. I was tempted to post one, but I was hesitant.

We haven't came out yet. I mean, there was the Instagram comments, but not everyone took it seriously.

I wasn't really sure if we should make it official yet, to be honest. We have only been dating for a short amount of time. Maybe he wasn't ready either...

I would never pressure him into doing something he isn't comfortable with. What if he's waiting for me to act upon it first? Or maybe he doesn't want to tell them at all.

I decided to turn off the screen of my phone that currently read 5:14 a.m. I needed some sleep anyways...