Chapter 3

Kevin pov:

I woke up feeling cold, realizing that Alix was no longer by my side. Huh. Where could he be? Just as I thought that, he appeared in the doorway.

"Hey, babe." He smiled. His entire face lit up and it was honestly really adorable.

"Heyo." I called back in a raspy voice, and waved slightly at him.

"I made you some coffee, if you want it..." he held out the mug towards me.

"Awh, thanks." I smiled at him as I sat on the floor. I grabbed the large mug with both of my hands, taking a small sip from it.

It was surprisingly amazing. Not that I doubted my boyfriend's coffee making skills, but it was definitely better than what I would have made.

"Damn, this is really good." I giggled as I continued to sip it. My eyes were full of amazement.

"Anything for you." He smiled down at me and leaned down to kiss my forehead.

I blushed and simply thought to myself, "Why does he treat me so good?"

I checked my phone for the time, which currently read 7:30 a.m. I smiled at my lock screen, it was a photo of Alix and I, he was kissing my cheek. Everytime I unlock my phone, I get butterflies in my stomach.

On his phone, he had a similar photo. The only difference was that I was kissing him on the cheek.

I had never had feelings, like I do for him, so I never did stuff this cute with my past partners.

"You okay?" Alix chuckled.

I didn't notice that I had been smiling down at my phone like an idiot that whole time.

"Y-yeah. Just thinking..." I shook my head and smiled a little.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked me, while taking my hand in his. He was now sitting on the floor next to me.

"You!" I playfully poked his cheek, causing him to smirk.

"What about me?" He asked me, as he pulled me up and onto his lap.

"How much of an amazing boyfriend you are, and how you make really good coffee." I chuckled at my own response.

"Why, thank you. I do make some pretty good coffee, to be honest. It's a little secret of mine." He winked at me.

"You're too cute! It's not fair." I whined and leaned in to kiss him softly.

He began to blush and quickly changed the subject, "We need to get dressed. Come on, I'll help you pick out your outfit."

I did a little happy dance as we grabbed our suitcases from the front room and rolled them into the back room.

This would be the first day of Red White and Black Tour, so I wanted to look decent. I mean, I would be wearing the same outfits for a couple of months.

"How's this?" Alix asked me. It was black skinny jeans, a black tank top, and black vans.

"For you?" I asked hopefully,  chuckling a bit. It was something he could wear everyday if he could.

"Now that you say that, I realize that this would look fabulous on me." Alix said sassily.

I just rolled my eyes and said, "and this for me?" It was my black tank top that read "You're my world so FTW", a pair of creepers, and some dark wash blue jeans.

"Yeah, that's more your style." He chuckled slightly as he got his things together for a shower.

I packed up the extra clothes that I took out to find my outfit, and put my bag in the corner of the room. I also got my shower essentials ready for when Alix got out.

"Hey... do you maybe want to... I don't know... take one together?" He looked down at the floor sheepishly, and his face got red.

He looked up to see me smirking at him, and he got even more flustered. "No, I mean, not if you don't want to or anyth-"

"I would love to join you for a shower."

Authors Note: sorry that I haven't updated in awhile. Not sure if I want to continue this story or not. Tell me what you think in the comments. ♡♡