Chapter 2.

I start the car and begin to drive not know what I'm about to get myself into... I'll be honest with you I was scared. But at the same time so damn excited. This man was fine. Muscular. Nice smile. Sexy voice. Oh god. I'm getting wetter thinking about him. It's sad because I know I'm supposed to be feeling like this when I see or think about my husband. But every time I think about him. And Crystal, and Jessica and Bianca. All the girls he's cheated on me with. Even though I've only caught him twice. I did know of others. I guess I always though he would get better. But he didn't and still hasn't. So now I'm on my way to cheat on him. As I pull into the police department. It's dark and no one is here. I park the car. As I park the car I get a call from Jared, my husband.

"Hello" I say

"Where the fuck are you? There are people here saying that we don't even have a table? You didn't  get a table when you reserved?!" He said.

He sounded mad. But I couldn't care less. For the last 2 years I've always done everything. It's time for him to man up and do something. As I listened to him , Officer Jordan came up to where I was parked. I let down the window. And he stood there at the window listening to our convo.

"YOU STUPID BITCH! Hello! You can't even get a reservation right!" He said. Which to be honest almost made me cry. I guess Officers Jordan saw me about to cry and took the phone from me.

"Well there is one thing she's about to get right, this dick!" He said. He hung up the phone. I was surprised. That was the first time I ever seen anyone stand up to Jared. And he did without even knowing him.

He opened my car door and said "Get out the car ma'am" . I didn't disobey because I was on that daddy kink. I loved being daddy's little slut. Jared never let me be that. He said it made him look weak. I don't know how but hey I don't care.

"Where are we going, Sir?" I say innocently. I knew where we were going I just wanted to hear what he would say. "You've been a bad girl. So your going to jail." He said so demanding. I got a little excited because I knew what that meant. Handcuffs!

We finally get into the building. I brought a pair of spare clothes in the car. But they were inappropriate. Which I'm sure Officer Jordan didnt mind. I changed into them. I was now wearing boy short underwear & a dark blue tank top with socks on. He told I had to sit in the cell and think about what I did wrong. But he sat across from me in the cell staring at me as I walked back and forth seductively. He then pulled out his member. Fuck it was so big. Bigger than Jared's actually. I drooled a little when he stood it up.

"Now I'm going to let you watch me pleasure myself , but you can't pleasure yourself." He said.

When I tell you in was the hardest thing I ever had to do in my life. His moans sounded like heaven. "Fuck..." I heard him say. I was dripping wet and I just needed him to be inside me already so I can scream his name.

"Turn around and bend over" he said. As he continued to pump himself.

So I turned around and bent over. He had a full view of my ass. I moved it around a little and when I did that I heard him moan "Fuck yeah baby, Daddy likes that shit." The way he says shit. Fuck. It makes me even wetter. At this point I'm begging him.

"Daddy please I just want your dick so far up inside me. I'm so wet for you." I say. Basically begging him to tear up my insides.

That must have done something to him. Because as soon as I said that he got up and grabbed the key to the cell. He opened it. I stood the all innocently acting like i didn't want him in my guts. He pushed me against the wall. And flipped me over. He pulled down the panties and stuck his finger in my core.

I was getting wetter by the second. The way he pushed his finger in and out. It was like heaven. Pure fucking heaven. I was moaning so loud.

"Fuckkkk Daddy. Your fingers feel so good in me. Oh fuck. Jared never does this!" I moaned and he pushed his finger in me one last time.

He then inserted his member in me. And this is when the last piece of love I had for Jared fully left my body.

"FUCKKKKKKK OFFICER YOUR SO FUCKING BIG, But you feel so good!" I screamed. And I wasn't lying. He did feel sooo good. For someone that hasn't had sex in some time. This is HEAVEN. He thrust into me so hard, powerful and so demanding. I could do this every day.

"Oh yes Officer, I'm such a bad girl! I'm definitely learning my lesson!" I screamed. I'm ok that kinky shit.

I guess that turned him on so much he came out of me and took two of his fingers inside of me. I moaned loudly. Making me cum all over his fingers.

"SHITTTTTT OFFICER FUCK!" I moaned cumming all over his fingers. He then took his fingers out of me. And I turn to see him licking his fingers. Fuck. Jared never did that.

"Your so sweet..." He said. Which pushed me over the edge. I got down on my knees and started sucking the soul out of him. He was moaning. Which Jared never does. He finally came all over my mouth. And I licked up every single drip.

We then both slept on the jail cell bed that was in the cell. We weren't worried about getting caught because the station was closed on Sundays. So no one will be here we we wake up. I'll be honest I did feel somewhat disappointed in myself that I cheated on Jared. But so satisfied by him.

He pulled me a little closer in his arms and said "Continue calling me Daddy & Sir, But my really name is Michael..." He said. Wow. His name is so, cute. We both fell asleep laying in each other arms. Without a care in the world. Not even that I just cheated on my husband...