Chapter 5.

I heard a gun shot fire into the restaurant. I was just hoping it wasn't directed at Michael...

I open the door to see Jared staring at me with a gun in his hand. "YOU BITCH! YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD JUST CHEAT ON ME AND GET AWAY WITH IT." As soon as he said that Michael came up behind him pushing the gun out of his hands onto the floor. The restaurant called for backup and they took Jared away.

"God I'm so sorry you had to experience and see that..." I say. He takes his hand lifting my chin from the ground. "Baby, you didn't do anything wrong." He kisses my forehead and we head back to our table to eat...

12 pm

Michael and I are now riding to the mall. He said I need to relieve some of that stress of mine. As we are driving in the car he begins a conversation. "So, If you don't mind me asking. What is this?" I looked at him astonished that he asked. I'm usually asking Jared. "Michael, I'm divorcing Jared. He doesn't love me. I don't want to be with someone that doesn't love me...For me. So I'm divorcing him and..." you look over at him. "I wanna be with you..." He parks the car in a parking space and looks over at you. "Really??" He says. "Yes. You've shown me nothing but love...I would like to see what else you have to offer me...As my boyfriend and my husband eventually."

He kisses your forehead and then your lips.

"I'll treat you way better than Jared ever did..." he says as he kisses my lips passionately....

*****

Authors Note: Well, well, well. We have came to an end to this book. I hope you enjoyed this short story! I also have another story called "In Love With a Doctor" So go check that out for a good love story...I also have another story NEW story out called "Teach Me..." so go read that! Love you guys and once again... STAY FREAKYYY🤪. (Instagram: @mbjsfreaks! ❤️