Chapter 2: Gojira Arrives

Above the park

Kimihito's POV

I was walking with Miia, Mero, Rachnera, Centaurea, Papi and Suu through the park, when we bump into Smith and MON. As we talk, we feel a slight tremor. At first I thought it was the boar from when Centaurea and I came to the park. But no, it wasn't the boar. Looking around, at first first we don't see anything. But then, above us, a white orb appears. The second it appears we instantly feel like someone has put a truck on our shoulders. Then, a black figure comes hurtling out, landing in the lake. As suddenly it appeared, the orb vanished.

"My goodness, what was that?" said Mero.

"Did anyone see something fall in the lake?" asked Monoka, the Monoeye from MON.

"Papi felt like she wouldn't be able to fly again!" said Papi.

I rush to the edge of the lake after processing what Monoka said. Peering over the edge, I see a stream of bubbles rise to the surface. Then, a dark shape shoots out of the water. Startled, I jump back. Landing right where I would've been standing, the figure landed with enough force to crack he sidewalk. Rising to its full height, it was what one could only describe as a very tall man. Then I noticed something. This man was a liminal. He had long tail covered with armored scales. He had spikes jutting from his back nearly all the way down the tip of his tail. Instead of hands, he had four fingered claws. His eyes were yellow and reptilian.
The liminal walked towards me. He stared down at me before speaking:

"Who are you, human?"

"M...my name is Kimihito Kurusu."

"Pleasure to meet you Kimihito Kurusu, my name is... (Y/n) Gojira. King of the monsters."