Chapter 5

Please?

This doesn't make sense.

........

...

"Jeongyeon"

.....

"Please"

.......

..

"Save"

Not this again. It keeps hurting my head. I put my hand on my forehead. The pain was coming back.

I sat down on the floor and leaned on the bed. My hand was still on my forehead. I was drowning in confusion.

Then my heart started beating fast. The same feeling stroke again.

I suddenly started sweating out of nowhere. It was like I've felt this before.

What is this feeling?

.......

......

"Jeongyeon"

......

.......

"This is fear"

.....

.......

....

"ARGH" I let out a painful shout.

I hate this feeling.

Why didn't I recognize this feeling before?

........

A drop of blood landed on the floor.

........

....

So it wasn't a dream.

I stood up and looked closely at the word the blood was dripping from. I slightly touched the blood, and it smelled and felt fresh. I looked at my hand that had a bit of the blood on it. Where did that blood come from?

"You wanna talk about it?" A light voice interrupted my messy thoughts.

I looked up and sighed.

"You don't have to worry about it" I laid down on the bed without having eye contact with the girl.

"You know, I'm always here......for now..."

"For now?"

"Ahh don't worry, I'll just be gone when It's time for my experiment, but we can always talk" the girl smiled and shrugged my question away.

I closed my eyes while rubbing my headache away.

"I'm fine"

"You don't look fine"

I sighed and sat straight letting out all my feelings.

"I don't know what's happening to me. I don't know why I'm here. I just wanna get out of this place!....... I don't want to suffer anymore"

There was a moment of silence before the girl broke it.

"I understand how you feel. Everyone here feels this way. We're all trapped in this place without a reason, and we won't know when we'll be free......or ever get out of this place. There's nothing we can look forward too, and even our hopes are being crushed by our own thoughts. I know it hurts.......but we have to endure it"

I stared deeply into the girl's eyes from afar. Those eyes of despair were looking back at me like they were screaming for hopeless help. She really meant it. I have to endure the pain.

I closed my eyes while lying on the bed without saying a word. She was right. Why keep fighting if I could've just given up in the first place? Why not accept the fact that this is how my life should be instead of having false hope?

"We have to endure it"

"We have to endure the pain"

........

...........

.............

Blood.

Scream.

Death.

The thoughts are coming back. The feeling is coming back.

Fear.

I don't understand.

I feel like I have a connection to something. Something unknown.

Fear feels like something new to me. Something I have forgotten.

.........

......

........

......

"Patient nr. 7 is dead"

.....

....

"Who killed Son Chaeyoung?"

.........

...........

.....

..

"Yoo Jeongyeon did"

~To be continued~

A/N:

LALALALALALALA, LET'S DANCE THE NIGHT AWAYYYYYYYY

ANOTHER BOP SNATCHED ME. I NEED TWICE TO STEP ON MY FACE

Sorry if there are any typos and grammatical errors.

Don't forget to vote if you liked this chapter :3

Hope all ma hyungs liked it. Cya~