Chapter 6

"Is it okay to do it two days in a row-"

"Shut up"

A weird feeling woke me up from my sleep. I was suddenly in another room. I sat straight while feeling a slight dizziness. My tired eyes looked around slowly. Once the realization of my surroundings hit me, I started panicking. Then an electric shock hit me. No, please tell me this is a nightmare. I looked at my hands. They were handcuffed again. Goddammit, not again.

"Yoo Jeongyeon" the deep voice came back.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" I shouted with all my lungs.

"Jeongyeon, you have to calm down till this is ov-"

"SHUT UP. LET ME GO!"

The pain from the electricity stroke once again. This time, it hurt me to the extent that I felt like passing out again. I let out a deep breath while lying on the cold ground. A deep breath of hopelessness. I gave up on everything. Death was the only thing I was hoping for. Even dying felt better than this endless suffering.

"Jeongyeon, do you see that thing over there?"

I lifted my head and saw a dead person lying on the ground. The view was horrible. Blood was flowing out of the person's mouth and covering the neck of the person that was filled with deep scars that looked like they've been cut by a scissor. The person had no eyes, and it looked like the eyes had been ripped out while leaving two big holes on the face, also covering almost the whole face of the person by the blood. Not to mention the organs that were lying in a circle around the dead person, almost as if was a ritual. The dark red blood that looked so fresh as if the person had been murdered a minute ago. I noticed it was a girl. An innocent girl who didn't deserve to drown in her own blood and die like this.

"That girl was murdered yesterday"

I glanced pitiful at her.

"And You're the murderer"

My heart stopped for a second as a wave of thoughts appeared in my mind. My body felt like collapsing, and my hands started shaking. The bitter feeling took over me. My mind was in a state of distrust. I refused to believe it was me. It was all a lie. No one can make me believe in this lie. Not even myself.

"Jeongyeon?"

"No..."

"Jeongyeon I-"

"No"

"Jeongyeon, please liste-"

"NO!"

"THIS IS NOT ME, I SWEAR. I WOULDN'T HURT A PERSON LIKE THIS!!"

"Jeongyeon, calm down"

"You killed this patient with your hands.....in your sleep....without even knowing"

"I DON'T KILL PEOPLE, I.....I..." I collapsed on the ground with my knees.

Tears were running down my face as I stared at my shaky hands. The hands of the sinner who had killed an innocent human. I then looked at the girl. How could I do something like this? What have I turned into? I don't even know myself anymore...

I closed my eyes.

I wanted all this to end.

I suddenly felt a person breathing beside me; just like before. It was happening again.

My second experiment.

...........

......

.......

....

"Jeongyeon"

.........

.....

"This is guilt"

........

.....

"please"

....

......

.......

"save"

It's back.

The pain

"Jeongyeon"

......

....

......

....

"please"

.....

...

"save"

.....

..

..

...

I suddenly found myself outside. It was night. I saw the stars. Suddenly I heard a shot. I was suddenly running away. Escaping from something unknown. Then slowly fading away.

Far far away...

.............

"This is guilt"

.......

.....

"Jeongyeon"

.....

...

I suddenly woke up. Everything was blurry. I rubbed my eyes to see things clearly. I was back in my room. My bed was still there.

Was I dreaming earlier?

Was all that I saw just an illusion?

But.....I swear I heard a gunshot.

What is happening?

I walked around in my room in disbelief. Everything was so confusing. I remember clearly that I saw an illusion of the stars and the night.

I stopped.

A new word has appeared.

"Jeongyeon"

~To be continued~

A/N:

Even my mutuals start to question my sanity...

Sorry if there are any typos and grammatical errors.

Don't forget to vote if you liked this chapter :3

Hope you hyungs liked it. See ya~