real life • snapchat

the concert was finally over and Kaia and Dahlia were waiting at the back of the meet and greet line.

"he was amazing" Kaia bragged making Dahlia roll her eyes.

"did you expect anything different?" Dahlia asks making Kaia shake her head and look down, blushing.

They waited for a while and the line quickly got shorter.

"Oh my gosh! Kaia?" Kaia whips her head around and shushes the fan who looks confused.

"Sorry I'm just surprising Shawn" Kaia whispers while laughing making the fan laugh.

"I think you and Shawn would make a beautiful couple. I'm a huge fan, and you are even more gorgeous in person" the fan says making Kaia smile.

"You too Dahlia! Can I get a quick selfie with you guys?" she asks.

"Of course!" Kaia and Dahlia both say before hugging the fan and snapping a picture with her.

"I love you guys" The fan whispers as they get closer to the front.

"We love you too beautiful" Kaia says kissing the fan on the cheek. The fan smiles widely before rushing off into another direction.

Eventually it was time for Kaia to go in.

"I'm super nervous" Kaia says playing with her hair.

"Knock em dead best friend" Dahlia winks before pushing her best friend through the curtain.

Shawn had his back faced towards Kaia because he was drinking water. Kaia leaned against the table trying to make herself seem cooler. She took a deep breath and finally spoke.

"Oh my gosh! Shawn Mendes I'm such a huge fan" She joked, Shawn still not knowing it was Kaia.

"Aw thank you-" Shawn begins but stops when he turns around and sees Kaia with a big smile.

"Kaia what the hell?" he says making Kaia laugh.

"Hi Shawny" she says with a smile making him smile.

"I was so upset with you! I thought you were blowing me off" Shawn says slowly walking towards her.

"Oh please. Why would I ever blow you off Mendes?" Kaia replies before Shawn wraps his arms around her for a deep hug.

"I'm so happy you're here! I was not expecting this at all" Shawn says making Kaia giggle. When they pull away Shawn gets a good look at her.

"Wow you look.. wow" is all he said making her blush.

"Oh stop," she says shoving him playfully.
"There's no way I look as good as you" she says and he laughs while rolling his eyes.

"I'm so glad I finally get to meet you!" Shawn says before pulling her in for another hug making her laugh out loud.

"The feeling is mutual" she says breathing in his scent.

"Hey remember when you asked if we could hang out after your concert?" Kaia asks and Shawn nods. "I was wondering if that offer still stands?" Kaia asks hopefully.

"Of course it still stands." He says with a smile. "Let me grab my stuff and I'll meet you in a few" he says before rushing off in another direction. Before Kaia walks back through the curtains Shawn calls after her.

"Kaia!" she turns around and looks at him. "I really am happy that you're here" he says before jogging off into the other direction. Kaia blushes and looks down at her feet before turning to go fill her best friend in.

Kaia and Shawn spend the rest of the night walking around just talking. They connected really well and never ran out of things to talk about.

Kaia found herself crushing on Shawn, and little did she know Shawn was feeling the same way. When they finally parted ways they both had a happy, warm feeling in their hearts.

Snapchat:

Shawnmendes:

Kaia🌹: