instagram • real life

kaia_brooks

kaia_brooks party time 🤪

1,210,853 likes • view all 10,721 comments

dahliasinclair bitch fuck me up😍😍

user1 wow you're hot

user2 no boobs

user3 kaia doesn't wear makeup often, but when she does. WOW

user4 a whole snack

shawnmendes liked your post.

user5 again SHAWN GO AWAY YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE

user6 leave her alone... shawnmendes

user7 don't you have a girl who's in like constant need of attention.. shawnmendes

user8 GEez let me breathe

user9 shawn is missing out 😍

user10 i'll treat u better than shawn did

user11 wowza 😍🤤

user12 💓❤️💞💓❤️💞💓❤️💞

user13 you're gorgeous 😊

haileybaldwin

haileybaldwin see you there 😏

1,874,432 likes • view all 12,852 comments

user1 aw shit

user2 is shit about to go down cause i'm ready

user3 same party as Kaia and Dahlia? this'll be good

user4 Kaia would beat your ass

bellahadid 😏😏😏😏😏🤤😍❤️

user5 😍😍😍😍😍

shawnmendes liked your post.

user6 goddess 😍❤️

user7 I love you hailey!

user8 i love you and shawn together

user9 hope you and shawn last

user10 wow 🤤

user11 bitch wtf is u wearing

user12 kaia looks so much better than u

————————————————

kaia's pov

right now i'm on the dance floor with Dahlia, and we are just having a great time.

"Kaia! Shawn, Hailey and Bella are here" my friend Marcus says to me pulling on my arm.

"Okay?" I brush it off and keep dancing.

"Apparently Hailey's looking for you" he says to me.

"Okay and if the bitch wanna fight she can come over here" Dahlia says still dancing

"Stop Dahl, i'm sure she doesn't wanna fight" i say shushing my feisty friend. "i'm gonna go grab a drink" i say before grabbing Dahlia's hand and leading her towards the kitchen.

I'm holding a drink in my hand just talking to Dahlia in the kitchen when I hear someone clear their throat. I turn around and see Shawn. Dahlia looks at me concerned but I signal that it's okay, she brushes my arm before walking into the living room.

"hey mendes" i say awkwardly leaning against the counter.

"Hey kaia" he says awkwardly as well. "you look great" he says slowly and i roll my eyes.

"don't do that" i say sternly.

"You're right i'm sorry" he says looking down at his drink. We stand there in an awkward silence for a while until Hailey walks up behind him grabbing onto his arm.

"Hey baby, i was looking everywhere for you" she says before planting a kiss on his cheek. She then looks at me with attitude and I raise my eyebrows.

"Oh hi Kaia" she says sarcastically. "i see you're still trying to steal my man" she says and i roll my eyes.

"Hails, stop" Shawn tries to pull her away but she stays put. She takes a step towards me and I look at to her tall ass.

"You had your chance, now back off" Hailey says trying to be intimidating.

"Apparently so did you. But didn't you fuck that up?" I ask referring to their past. Hailey looks down at me angrily.

"he realized who was the better choice" she says making me chuckle.

"Is she here? because all I see is trash" I say scoffing. Hailey rolls her eyes and Shawn once again tries to pull her away but she pulls back.

By now a crowd has formed around us. "I don't know what your deal is with me, but you better get it in check before i do" Hailey says and once again I laugh.

I look around to the crowd and I realize she's feeding into it. "Quite a show you're putting on for these people, but when it comes down to it, I don't think you're about it. So get the hell out of my face" I say trying to walk away but she pulls my arm.

"Don't walk away from me" she says but before she finishes I push her and she stumbles back into Shawn who holds her from coming back at me.

"Don't ever put your hands on me again bitch" I yell while Marcus holds me back. Dahlia runs up and Bella comes behind Hailey.

"What the fuck happened?" Dahlia asks looking at the crowd of people.

"Your crazy ass best friend pushed me" Hailey says acting like a drama queen.

"Maybe you shouldn't have acted like you were about it punk ass." I say and Dahlia laughs.

"What are you laughing at?" Bella asks turning to Dahlia.

"Oh you don't wanna start with me man face, cause I promise I'll shut that shit down quick" Dahlia says making Hailey grab Bella.

"Let's just go Bella, I see they let trailer trash in here." She says before trailing away.

Shawn looks at me like he wants to say something but I don't let him.

"If that's the kind of girl you wanna be with Shawn, then I'm glad you picked her" I say and he looks down and follows Hailey out.

"Are you okay babe?" Dahlia asks once the crowd dies down.

"Please, I've never been better" i say laughing.

"My best friend is a bad ass" Dahlia jokes.

"Oh whatever" i laugh and roll my eyes.

"Let's go home" Dahlia says reaching for my hand. I grab it and we leave the party.