XXVI

The rest of the night Jimin and Yoongi cuddled and talked about every possible topic they could think of. „Uhm.. I'm sorry if I was.. you know.. too quick." Yoongi blushed and scratched the back of his head. „I just-„
„Hyung." -Yoongi stopped talking. „It's alright.. I..enjoyed it.." the smaller boy confessed, biting his lip. „I am happy."
„So am I." Yoongi smiled.

-

„Yyyyoooo Chhhiiimm!" Taehyung cheered as he entered the cafe with Jungkook following him. „Hi guys." Jimin smiled as he greeted his friends with a hug. „Where the others at?" he looked around. „They'll be here any minute." Jungkook answered.
The three boys sat down at a table chatting while waiting for the rest of the group to arrive. Soon Hoseok and Yoongi entered the cafe and took a seat as well. „Waddup guys." Hobi greeted them with a wide grin. Everyone ordered their drinks and exchanged their recent happenings happily. „How were your holidays 'till now Jimin?" Hoseok asked him since the younger hadn't talked much yet. „They were... fine I guess." he smiled. „WOAH! JIMIN WHAT THE FUCK!" Taehyung yelled in shock point straight at Jimins face. „Taeh-„ Jungkook wanted to scold him but stopped instead „OH MY GODNESS JIMIN!" Jungkooks eyes grew bigger and bigger as he realized what he was witnessing. Yoongi and Hobi looked at them in confusion. „Are those fucking hickeys?!" Jungkook pointed at Jimins neck which was covered in red marks, examining it closely.
Fuck. Yoongis breath hitched.
Hoseok couldn't believe his eyes. He covered his mouth in disbelief. „Those are some huge hickeys.. how come I didn't notice them yet?"
Jimin looked down and fiddled with his fingers. „I.."
„Your drinks!" the barista said cheerfully and handed everyone his drink interrupting their talk.
„Thank you." Jungkook said and turned around again to face Jimin. „Now back to you. Seems like you had some fun huh? Who did you bang? Is she from school?" he asked bluntly making Jimin blush.

They didn't know he was gay? Yoongi thought to himself.

„I-It's nothing really.." he tried to cover the hickeys. „I must have accidentaly hurt myself while sleeping or something.."
„Oh shut up." Taehyung rolled his eyes „It's obvious." he grinned.
Jimin looked at Yoongi searching for help. „Guys, let him be if he's not ready to tell you yet." Yoongi quickly said.
„But-„
„Yoongi's probably right." Hobi admitted nodding his head.
„Don't think you'll get away with that." Jungkook squinted his eyes and pinched Jimins puffy cheek making him squeak.
„Whatever crazy!" he pouted cutely making everyone giggle.