XLII

Audiomessage from: Jimin

Open

"Hey hyung

"Hey hyung.. I wonder what you are up to.. I miss you. So bad.. Why hyung? Why did it t-turn out like this.. I thought you loved me.. I thought we were ment to be.. Forever..Why Yoongi.. Why? I loved you so much.. I love you so much.. Why are you doing this to me? You said you would never leave me alone.. You said you will never stop loving me. You promised. You ff-fucking promised."

Sobs. Voice cracks. Sounds of tears splashing against the screen.

"Remember? When we used to hold hands. Walk in the rain. Kiss. Hug. Cuddle. Do you remember? I miss that. I crave you. I miss you so much. Why did you leave me? I'm hurting Yoongi.. I'm hurting so bad.. I hate you.. why would you make me feel this way? I fucking hate you. Why did you make me love you and then leave me all alone? I am so confused hhyung. My heart is aching. You asshole.. you just played with my feelings didn't you? You didn't love me right? You just wanted to play.. Remember? You said it was only a 2 hour trainride. And then? We would move. Do what we want to do. You would come and kidnap me. And together we would disappear. Only us. Me and you. Against the world. I miss you so much.. I love you.. Please love me Yoongi. I'm begging you. Please love me again. Please be my boyfriend. I'm begging Yoongi.."

Idiot.

Why would he say that? 

Stupid.