XXXV

3 days left

"Jimin, you like, really have to tell him."

"I know. I just need more time."

"I know."

But time is the only thing we cannot control.

-

5 minutes later

"Finally!" Jimin cheers and hops inside Yoongis car. "Hey honey." the older leans into a kiss which Jimin returns. 

"Whatcha wanna eat? And where? There, mine or yours?" Yoongi asks as he pulls out of the driveway. "Lets eat at yours. My parents are home and I like really don't want to see them right now." Yoongis eyebrows furrow in concern. "Did something happen?" he puts his hand on the youngers thigh, caressing it. "Also what where those boxes infront of the house?" Jimins heart skips a beat. Fuck. His fingers and feet run cold as he begins to sweat. "U-uh nothing.. really. Just a small argument. I don't know about those cartons.. They're probably clearing out the dung or whatever." he stutters. The mint haired boy just nods, a little taken aback by his boyfriends change of behavior. 

-

"Welcome to Pizza Hut! What can I get you?"

"Hi, uhh I'd like to have a..."

-

The boyfriends both plop down on the couch, happy to finally eat their Pizza. "I'm so satisfied right now." Jimin claims happily, munching on his salami pizza. Yoongi nods and they chat about different topics while peacefully devouring their food. 

"So, tell me Jiminie, do you still want to netflix and chill?" Yoongi quirks a brow. 

"Yah! Since when are you so daring?" the mochi blushes madly. "I'on know." the other shrugs. Jimin crawls on Yoongis lap and snuggles himself into his boyfriends neck. "You smell so good hyung~" he inhales his hyungs scent as much as possible. "Hmm, you think so?" the older tries to act cool, glad that Jimin doesn't see the heat rising up in his cheeks. God how much he loved this small boy. "Mhm.." he nods, "you always smell like vanilla coffee. My second favourite thing in the world." Yoongi giggles. "What do you mean second? What's your favourite thing then?" he looks down at the puppys big eyes. "You." their lips slowly connect. "M'glad you think so." Yoongi smiles, his cheeks tinted red.

-

Short chapter I knoowwwwwwww

Sorry hehe

I kinda feel like I gave away too much about Jimins "problem" ??

Like.. I bet everyone already knows :(