Cast

K n o c k H i m O f f H i s
F e e t
_______________________
Start: October 5th 2017
End: July 7th 2018
_______________________
Summary

Delta Flores is an intelligent and fiery girl hidden beneath a black dress and a sexy identity, dressing up as a waitress to work at one of the most dangerous night clubs in the heart of her new hometown. She's mature, responsible, and well-trusted by her friends and family to make the right decisions, as long as she does her best to stay out of trouble.

That is until an unusual series of events places her in the life of high school playboy, Xavier-Lawrence Parker.

Xavier is a philanderer, a toughy no doubt, and most-interesting of all... a street fighter. As much as Delta wants to deny it, he's caught her attention, and the more she tries to escape him, the more she learns that he isn't at all who she thought he was.

When both are forced into each other's lives and secrets begin to unravel, Delta must chose between following her heart... or loving the boy who's best known for breaking them.

_______________________
"
The public has always expected me to be a playboy, and a decent chap never lets the public down.
"
_______________________
C A S T
Please feel free to skip this part if you would like to keep to your imagination!
_______________________
Xavier Serrano as
XAVIER-LAWRENCE PARKER

"_______________________C A S TPlease feel free to skip this part if you would like to keep to your imagination!_______________________Xavier Serrano asXAVIER-LAWRENCE PARKER

Victoria Moroles as
DELTA FLORES

_______________________~This is a work of fiction

~
This is a work of fiction. Names,
characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.
~

Copyright ©️ 2018 by Shesco
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the author through email/PM.