The ancient hero and the princess

Hyrule, a peaceful land protected by the goddesses. Din, Nayru and Farore. Leaving, they left their power behind. The triforce.
There were three beings that were blessed with the triforce.

Power.

Wisdom.

And

Courage.

The royal kingdom of Hyrule were at treaty with other lands until.....the being who was blessed with the triforce of power grew hatred and malice. Darkness was flowing through every land and was coming to Hyrule.

In one of those lands there was a kingdom similar to the Hyrule kingdom. The kingdom was calm with kind people. There was a queen as a ruler along with a princess. The queen and the princess didn't get along well like the mother and daughter they were.

The princess was mysterious. She was kind, but also kind of a rebel.

When darkness took over her land, she went to her mother but...her mother didn't care..she left her daughter behind.

However, the princess found a way to escape and made her way to Hyrule.

In legend, there was a tale of a hero with the sacred sword who would shine throughout the darkness, at his side, there was a princess with powers and her bow.

"Heroes....awaken for shall you find your way to destroy this darkness...the hero blessed with the triforce of courage and the princess. Princess....you may not know what you are...but during your journey...you will learn more...now both of you....awaken..!"