(Y/N): Origin

You were sitting on the throne next to your mother's checking the new reports on your small lands with the name colonies.

Your kingdom was dedicated to build new lands and terrorize people for their specific reasons.

While you were checking future lands, you were very bored. Next to you was someone who helped you and you considered her as a close friend, her name as Akinu. But, you were a princess. You couldn't have a friendship with someone like that.

"When is mother coming back?" You asked.

"She won't be back in while, my liege."

You looked down.

"Check the status of the recent colony." You said.

"Yes, as you wish."

Akinu showed you the place of your new colony.

"It seems, soldiers are going to arrive. Some will even come from a place where humans live." She said.

"Yes! Humannnsss!" You said.

"My liege, what are you thoughts on humans?"

"Humans? Well...I think they're extraordinary. Of course they are different from us, we have people coming from the ground, and other things. But the things they do, the stories they tell. I think it's amazing."

Akinu blushed.

"Would you like to go to the humans?" She asked.

"What!? No! If my mother knows, you know what will happen. Well, I'm going to bed."

"Yes, my liege."

As you were walking to your room, you had thoughts in your mind.

When you entered your room, you laid down in bed.

"I wish I could be there, meeting those new soldiers would be fun. I heard this land called Hyrule, humans live there but I can't go." You said to yourself.

~ Flashback ~

You were a little girl. Looking at books in the big library.

You grabbed a random book.

"The new kingdom of Hyrule? Humans?" You said.

Your mother came and snatched the book out of your hands.

"You cannot be reading this. It will mess up your mind. Humans are evil creatures. Don't get involved with one or if you, the same thing will happen to you as what happened with your father." She said.

"Okay..."

"You are a princess. You are to be independent and a leader. Not getting into silly things. When you become queen, you will be better than me." Your mother said.

~ End of flashback ~

"People or monsters like us. We aren't humans like you. From tales, they make us sound like disgusting creatures because we kill people, again for specific reasons. We rise from light and darkness. When there's darkness in your world, people run from it. In those tales, they call us something that makes it very uncomfortable. They call us demons."

~

You sat down on the dinner table and waited for your mother but she never came.

"My liege, Shall I try calling her?"

"No, no...that's fine...why do I even bother?" You said as you stood up and left.

"I hate living like this..." You thought.

When it was night..you went somewhere.

It looked like a spring.

You held your hands together,

"Fan ima tu rima nis

San ta limen ver pa

Scrif tu mobis forra

Vato cris forten no ko reya

Vos tera not ver pa

In nuviste tera na ver pu

Scrif tu mov ta"

The song of the hero who saved light from twilight.

Everytime you sang it, you felt something. Like if it was a dream.

Back at the castle, your mother was in her room. Pissed.

"I don't care if she is my daughter. She fuses a human and she will get punishment. Tch.....Alexandrite."

~

You woke up feeling happy.

Akinu was outside of your door.

Servants were always supposed to follow their master's commands. Follow them from behind. Not talk much unless they tell them to. But you didn't do that with Akinu.

You had a good friendship with her.

In the hallway, she was walking beside you.

Someone came and started to yell at her.

You came in between the person yelling at her.

You distracted the person with something and ran away with Akinu.

You took her to your room.

You looked out the window and saw that it was cloudy.

"My liege....why are you doing this?"

"I cannot stand seeing all of you like this." You said.

"Like....what?"

"I just....The truth is that I..."

You two heard an explosion.

You ran to the main room with Akinu.

Before entering where the throne was, you saw something and hid behind the wall.

"Shh..." You told Akinu.

"I will not let you!!"

"My, my...looks like you actually care about your defective monsters, huh?....Evil beast."

You decided to run back to your room.

While holding Akinu's hand, you two were separated by the ceiling breaking down and falling apart.

"Akinu!!"

"Just go!!! I'll find a way to get to you!!"

You trusted in Akinu's words, so you went.

As you running through the hallway, fire started to surround the castle.

You saw a figure..in the distance.

"Mother?"

She turned and left.

"Mother don't leave m-"

You suddenly grew anger.

Something small started to glow on your chest.

Running through the hallway, you managed to defeat several enemies.

"Hyahh!!"

Someone's voice started to get into your head. You found a small window and jumped.

With your dress, you managed to land safely.

'Hyrule.' You thought.

(A/N)

Title theme: Twilight Princess

I don't know from who the original lyrics were from, but Lizz Robinett made a cover on Youtube and its so beautiful.