Part Two~

I stepped out into the living room and their eyes immediately fell on me. I blushed furiously and looked down. I folded my arms over my chest and asked "Are you all satisfied now?" When I looked up, I saw raging lust in their eyes.

Jake and CC whistled, and Ashley said "Damn..We should've put him in that getup a long time ago." I blushed even more and my eyes fell on Andy. His icy blue eyes locked onto mine. I could see the lust in his eyes from where I was standing. He flattened his legs and crooked his index finger. He said "Come closer." his voice low and seductive. It sent chills down my spine.

I swallowed and obeyed, making my way over to them. My heels clicking against the hardwood floors were the only sounds I could hear, other than the guys whistling. Andy patted down on one of his gazelle legs and said "Sit down, Jinxxy." I smoothed my dress out and slowly sat down on his lap. He hummed and started playing. With my fishnets. Snapping them against my skin. He brought his lips to my ear and I shivered when his hot breath hit my ear. "You know...This outfit really suits you..Are you a dirty little maid, Jinxx? Do you need to be punished?"

I moaned at the sound of his voice. It's so intoxicating. He kept messing with my fishnets, it was driving me crazy. Ashley started fiddled with my hair and said "I think we should teach this little whore a lesson...Then he'll know not to be so dirty."

CC hooked his fingers under my chin and turned my head, forcing me to look at him. His brown eyes bored into mine and said "Look in his eyes..So sweet..So innocent." Jake smirked and said "They won't be that way when we're done with him...Can we fuck him now? I wanna rip his cute ass apart." Andy sighed and said "Always so impatient, Jacob. Well you're gonna have to wait, cause he's mine." They all yelled "What?!" In unison. Andy said "He lost the bet, and he must be punished...By me."

They all groaned and Andy and I , stood up. Ashley said "But Andyyyy!" Andy walked up to Ashley and said "I don't wanna hear it, Ash. He's gonna be punished and I say he's mine...I'll let you guys prep him, but he's mine...Understand?" Ashley nodded and so did the guys. Andy turned to Jake and CC and said "Take him to my room and prep him...But f any of you fuck him, you'll be punished along with him."

They nodded and CC said "Come on, Jinxxy." He put his hand on the small of my back and they took my to Andy's room.

(Andy's P.O.V.~)

I watched as they took him to my room and I turned my attention back to Ashley. He asked "When did Jinxx suddenly become your favorite?" His eyes showing a tint of jealousy. I sighed and said "Baby, I don't pick favorites. None of us do. Why do you think we don't have partners? Because we all love each other equally. I love all of you equally...Okay?" His eyes softened and he smiled. He said "Okay baby...I love you." I smiled and said "I love you too." I press a soft kiss on his lips and said "Come on...We got some fucking to do."