Part Three~

(Andy's P.O.V.~)

When we got to my room, the door was cracked. I pushed it open and felt my jeans tighten. Jake, Jinxx, and CC were all on my bed, all on their knees. Jinxx was blindfolded and his hands tied behind his back. Jake was behind Jinxx, whispering things in his ear, while grabbing and smacking his ass. CC was biting and sucking his neck, and ran his hands up under the front of his dress.

Jake looked at us and said "Please Andy?..We want him sooooo bad." I looked over at Ashley and saw his eyes were fixed on our bound maid. I could see the hunger in his eyes and it turned me on. I sighed and said "Alright."

Their faces lit up and Jake said "Finally!" He sinks his teeth into Jinxx's shoulder, causing him to gasp and let out a breathy moan.

I said "But.." They all looked at me except Jinxx. I said "I get first dibs on him." They groaned and I said "I don't wanna hear it. You'll get your turns." CC pouted and said "Andyyyy. I wanna play with Jinxxy." I smiled and said "I know you do, Chuppy (CC's other nickname.) You'll play with Jinxxy, I promise." He smiled and said "Yay!"

I smiled and walked over to the bed. I motioned him to move and he got off the bed. Jake stayed behind him with his hands on Jinxx's hips. I crawled onto the bed and brought y face eye level with Jinxx. I slid his blindfold down to his neck and his baby blue eyes bored into my Icy blue ones. He's the picture of innocence. It didn't seem that way with him being in his outfit and the fact he sleeps with his four best friends, but he is. The look in his eyes, his shyness, his fragile little body..He's just so sweet.

I gently pressed my lips to his forehead and brought my eyes back to his. I said "You are so beautiful, Jinxx. And I'm not the only one who thinks that." Looking over at the guys. They all smiled and CC said "We love you, Jinxxy." He smiled and "I love you guys, too." I smiled and looked up at Jake. I chuckled when I saw he was zoned out. I said "Jake." He snapped out of his thoughts and looked at me. I smirked and said "Bend him over." A devilish grin appeared on his face and on CC and Ashley's faces. Jake put his hand in between Jinxx's shoulder, and pushes his torso down onto the bed, but kept his ass up. His gaze fixated on Jinxx's now exposed ass and licked his lips. He said "Fuck Andy...You're killing me." I smiled and said "I know."

(Jinxx's P.O.V.~)

Jake said "Fuck Andy...You're killing me." Andy smiled and said "I know." I felt Jake press his hips against my ass and I felt his hard on through his jeans. I moaned and Jake smacked his hand down on my ass. I yelped a little and he tugged my hair, forcing my head back. He asked "Yeah, you like that baby? You like getting your ass smacked?" He did it again and again and I moaned out.

Ashley said "I swear to God, I'm gonna make him scream like a whore." CC said "Jesus fucking Christ, rip the damn outfit off of him! My boner is killing me!!" Ashley smirked and asked "Oh really?" Raising an eyebrow. "I can fix that, Come with me, Chuppy." Ashley turned to Andy and said "Baby, I'm gonna take care of our little Chuppy. If you need us, just yell." Andy said "Alright. Don't be too rough with him, CC." CC smirked and said "No promises" and they disappeared.

(Andy's P.O.V.~)

Jake said "And then there were three...Andy, can we please fuck him now?..Please, baby?" And he pouted. Andy smiled and said "Alright, Jakey." Jake smiled and said "Yes! Oooh Jinxxy, I hope you're ready for me. Cause, cause we're gonna fuck you senseless...All of us." Jinxx blushed and I smiled. I felt my smile turn into a smirk as I stared into those innocent blue eyes of his.

I said "Get that dress off of him. But don't rip it off, let's keep it...I like it on him." Jake nodded and pulled the dress off. He tossed it to the floor, leaving Jinxx in his heels, the fishnets, and a pair of Lacey black panties, Ash and CC thought would suit him well...And boy, they were right.