Part Four~

(Jinxx's P.O.V.~)

I felt a little self conscious after Jake got my dress off of me. I don't really like my body. The rest of the guys had better body's than I did. Jake said "Damn, Jinxx...You're so cute." I blushed and Andy asked "You okay?" I shook my head a little and said "I-I f-feel a little self conscious.." Andy brushed some hair from my face and his eyes bored into mine. He said "You don't have to be afraid, Jinxx. You're perfect just the way you are. We all love you, you know that right?" I nodded and he smiled. "We would never treat you any less, Jinxx. You don't have to be afraid...We love you." I smiled a little and said "I love you too."

He leaned in and pressed his plump pink lips onto mine. It was sweet at first, but when I kissed him back, it started to heat up. The cold metal of his lip rings, sent chills down my spine. Jake was kissing and biting at my neck, finding a few soft spots. I moaned into the kiss, making Andy smirk. My heels got pulled off and I heard a ripping sound. Jake ripped my fishnets off and threw them aside...I mean, literally ripped. Andy groaned and said "Jakey...We wanted to keep those." Jake said "Oh, sorry...I couldn't help it." Andy chuckled and I pouted.

He noticed and smirked. He asked "Aww, does Jinxxy want me back?" I nodded and Jake said "Aww.." I turned to Jake and saw him pouting. Andy pulled his shirt off and I asked "A-Andy?..C-Can I have Jakey for a while?" Andy smiled and said "Sure." Jake smiled and untied my hands, Only to pin my down on my back, holding my wrists a little above my head. He smirked and asked "Does Jinxxy the maid want me to play with him?" I bit my lip and nodded. He smirked and put a hand on my knee. He leaned down and kissed my jaw. His hand traveled up my thigh and he released my other wrist. His lips found mine and I laced my fingers through his hair. He crawled on top of me and things started heating up.

He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I denied him entry, but instantly regretted it. Jake tugged at my hair, making me gasp. "You shouldn't have done that, Jinxxy...You should know better than to tease me, baby." He said in a low, gruff voice that made me shiver. His eyes roamed my body, and I instantly felt insecure. He said "You're so perfect." He crashed his lips onto mine and we heard loud moans coming from the room next door. Jake and Andy chuckled and Andy said "They must be having fun." More moans rang out, and we heard Ashley yelled "FUCK ME HARDER, CC!" They laughed harder and Jake said "We're gonna make Jinxxy here, scream louder than that." Jake pulled his shirt off and I stared at his bare torso. I was so caught up in my thoughts, I failed to realize, that Jake had also taken his pants off. I looked over at Andy and saw he was pant less too. Only in his Batman boxers...I will never diss Batman ever again.

Jake crawled back on top of me, straddling my hips. I moaned when I felt his hard on, brush against mine through his boxers. He smirked and started grinding his hips into mine. I moaned louder and said "Jakey..Mmmm." He said "Mmmm, you're so hard, baby. It's turning me on." He grinded them deeper, making me buck my hips. Andy was lying next to me on his side. He was kissed my neck, and his hand was in this boxers. I put my hands on Jake's hips and said "Please...Fuck me." My voice barely above a whisper. Jake grinded on me again, and I moaned.

He asked "Sorry? Can you say that a little louder?" I said "Please...Fuck me!" I said louder. They both smiled and Andy said "Jinxxy really is a dirty little maid." Jake smirked and asked "Are you a dirty maid, Jinxxy? Is Jinxxy a bad little boy?" I nodded and said "I'm a dirty little maid..I've been a bad boy...And I need to be punished." They both smiled and Jake said "Good boy. This needs to go." Pulling the panties off and tossing hem somewhere in the room. I was now vulnerable to them.

Jake and Andy licked their lips and Jake started stroking my throbbing dick, and I gasped. He smirked me started picking his pace up a little with each minute that passed. I moaned and said "J-Jake...I-I don't wanna c-cum yet." He smirked and stopped. He asked "You wanna suck my dick then, babe?" I nodded and Andy said "He's so eager." Jake smiled and pulled his boxers off. I got off the bed, dropped to my knees, and put my hands on his thighs. I slowly dragged my along his shaft , making him moan. He said "Don't tease me, Jinxxy." I smiled and took him in my mouth. I bobbed my head back and forth, taking in as I could. Jake moaned and said "Fuck, Jinxx.." He bedroom door opened and CC and Ashley walked in, completely naked. CC has his arms wrapped around Ashley's waist. Both of them had big grins on their faces.

They looked at Andy who was sitting on the bed alone, his boxers around his ankles, stroking himself. His eyes fixated on us. Ashley said "Aww my poor baby, did they leave you all alone?" CC said "Go ahead baby...I wanna have fun with Jinxxy." He kissed Ashley's neck and Ashley made his way over to Andy. I started deep throating Jake and he let out a breathy moan. He asked "Fuck Jinxx, do you even have a gag reflex?!" CC chuckled and said "He probably learned it from me." Jake laughed and asked "So...Who's gonna fuck this dirty little boy?"

CC said "I want him first. But I'll let you finish him off...He needs to be taught a lesson." Jake smirked and said "Jinxxy...Go to CC, like a good boy." I nodded and pulled away from Jake. I stood up and CC put his hands on my hips. I looked over and saw Ashley getting mouth fucked by Andy. CC laid down on the bed on his back, and said "Come here, cutie." With his famous smile. I blushed a little and got on the bed with him. He smiled and said "I want you to ride me...Can you do that, Jinxxy?" I nodded and said "Yes, Chuppy."

~~~~~~~~~~

Ah, cliffhanger! Sorry, it's taken me forever to write this chapter! But it's almost done my preferred sweets! ;).

-Holly