Part Six~

(Jake's P.O.V.~)

As I was busy with Andy and Ashley, I could hear CC and Jinxx over on the bed. I felt a small surge of anger seethe through body as CC was fucking Jinxx. I'm in love with him, and I can sometimes be overprotective of him. I mean, Jinxx is my best friend, he's like a brother to me..But I'm in love with him. I love the rest of the guys and like having out little fuck parties, but every time I'm with Jinxx...I feel loved. I feel like I'm special. Andy's good in bed, but sometimes he gets too rough, CC never let's me cum first, and Ashley is just a whore. With Jinxx...It's perfect. He always tell me he loves me and he means it.

Then I heard "CC..You feel so good.." And I got jealous. Focus Jake. Just let CC have his fun, and then you can have Jinxx to yourself. Then I heard Jinxx say "C-CC...I-I think I'm getting-" that's when I lost it 'Oh hell no' I said in my mind. I said "Ash, stop." He looked up at me and pulled out. He asked "What's wrong, Jakey?" I said "I-I need Jinxx." He nodded and said "Okay, Jakey. Have fun." He winked at me and I stood up.

I said "Oh no you don't." grabbing Jinxx by his arm and yanked him off CC's dick. CC yelled "Ow! Watch it, Jake!" I said "Sorry, Chuppy!" I yelled, not looking at him. I felt kinda bad for taking Jinxx away from CC, but I needed him. I needed him now. I took him in the bedroom next door and slammed the door shut behind us. Jinxx asked "J-Jake?...What's going on?" I sighed and kept my back turned to him. I closed my eyes and heard him ask "Jake?..Baby, please tell me." I didn't answer him, the. I felt him put his hand between my shoulder blades. He does that to calm me down...And it only works when he does it. He kissed my shoulder and whispered "Please, Jakey?"

I sighed and said "I'm sorry about what happened back there..I uh...I just get over protective of you." He asked "Why?" I looked into those pale blue eyes I love so much and he asked "Are you jealous of the other guys? Are you afraid you're gonna lose me?" I sighed and nodded. He said "Baby, you'll never lose me...Never. I'm not going anywhere." I smiled and asked "Really?" He nodded and said "I would never dream of leaving you..I love you, Jake. You're my best friend. I love you and the guys...But I'm in love with you."

I smiled and said "I love you too, Jinxx." He smiled his perfect smile and kisses me softly. I kiss him back and push him up against the wall. He looked surprised, and I his smirked. I put my hands on the wall, on either side of his head and whispered "You're all mine now, Jinxxy...And no ones gonna interrupt us." I kissed his jaw and he said "Good." I smirked against his skin and moved my lips down to his neck. I gently bit a piece of skin and gently rolled it a little, causing him to moan. He said "I love you, Jake." I pressed my forehead against his and said "I love you too." I ghosted my lips over his, teasing him. I knew he was getting frustrated that I wasn't kissing him, and I chuckled.

He rolled his eyes and said "Not funny, Jake." I winked and said "I know. I like teasing y-" he cut me off by grabbing my face in his hands and crashing his lips onto mine. I kissed back instantly, my hands traveling down down to the small of his back. He tangled his fingers through my hair and tugged. I moaned and he bit my bottom lip. He gently tugged at it, asking for entrance...But I wasn't gonna let him. He moaned and said "Please, Jakey?.."

I said "Last time I checked, you were the submissive one, Jinxxy." Smiling wickedly at him. I took him by the hand and brought him over to the bed. I kissed him one more time, before shoving him down onto the bed. He looked up at me in surprise, and I just smiled down at him. I crawled over him and leaned down to his ear. "Tell me what you want, baby...I wanna take care of you." I whispered. I felt his hard on and I chuckled. I pressed my lips to his and slid my tongue along his bottom lip, asking for entrance. He immediately parted his lips and I slid my tongue in to explore.

My hand traveled down his small body, until I was touching his dick. He whimpered and I smiled. "Is this what you want, Jinxxy? Hmm?" I asked, wrapping my fingers around it and began stroking him, slowly. He arched his back and let out a low moan. I smirked and started picking up my pace. He gasped and said "J-Jake!" I smiled and started kissing down his body, occasionally nipping at his skin. I parted his legs a little and knelt in between them. I kissed the head of his dick and he said "But baby...I wanna take care of you...I'm the submissive one." I smiled and said "I know...But I'm gonna fuck you." He blushed and I chuckled. I did what he did to me earlier, by dragging my tongue along his shaft. I asked "Remember that?" He nodded and gripped the bed sheets.

I wrapped my mouth around his hard cock and started bobbing my head up and down. He said "Fuck Jake!" I got a few good good inches in, and found myself deep throating him. He moaned and said "You're so good at this!" Smiled a little and continued. I noticed he was gripping the sheets too tight, cause his knuckles were turning white. After a few minutes he said "Jake!..I'm close!" I releases him with a 'pop' and said "No you're not. I'm not done with you yet, Jinxxy boy." I winked a at him, causing him to blush.

I smirked and said "Get on your hands and knees." He obeyed and got on all fours. The way his body looked in her position was...Perfect. I smirked and got behind him . My one hand on his lower back. I teased his entrance with the tip of my cock, and he moaned. He said "Don't tease me, Jake.." I gripped his hips and slammed into him. He screamed out and asked "What the hell was that for?!" I smirked and said "Cause you're such a fucking cutie pie *BOTDF, Hello Kitty reference...Look it up.* he blushed and said "Fuck...Do it again." I slowly pushed myself back in and slowly pulled out, but not all the way. When my head was just in, slammed into him again, his walls clenching around me.

I repeatedly slammed into him and I could feel my stomach tighten. I was close, but I wanted to make it better. I pushed him down by his torso until his face was on the bed. I kept his ass up and said "Get ready, baby." Before he could react, I slammed into him and he let out a glorious scream. I started pounding into him, not wanting to stop. At one point I slammed into him, and hit his prostate. He screamed "FUCK JAKE!" I smiled and started pounding into the same spot rapidly. Not taking a break. He screamed "THERE! RIGHT THERE, PLEASE BABY!" I adjusted the angle of my hips and shoved myself in, hitting him at a better angle. He whimpered loudly and I smiled at the cute little mess under me.

I pounded faster and deeper, Jinxx lay under me, a screaming, moaning mess. He said "P-Please Jake...Don't...Don't s-stop." I smirked and said "I don't plan on it. After a few minutes, I felt the familia feeling in the pit of my stomach...I was close, very close. Jinxx said "Jakey...Please touch me." I kissed the small of his back and started stroking him in time with my thrusts. He whimpered loudly and the sound of his moans, were intoxicating. I said "Jinxx..I'm so close.." He said "Let it out baby...For Gods sake, let it out."

After a couple minutes, I emptied myself into him, filling him up. He gripped the bedsheets tightly and moaned. I pulled out of him and stroked his leaking cock. I asked "You almost there, baby?" He nodded and said "Yeah." He rolled over onto his back and propped himself up on his elbows. I went faster and he said "Fuck Jake!...I'm almost there!" I slowed down a little until he threw his head back and screamed "Mmmmmm FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKK!" And exploded all over my hand, my stomach, and the sheets. I smirked and licked up all the cum.

I looked over at Jinxx who was still coming down from his high, and chuckled. I laid beside him and wrapped an arm around his waist. I kissed the crook of his neck and traced circles along his hip bone. I asked "So am I better than CC?" He nodded and said "Fuck yeah, you are." He smiled and said "Let's check on the three stooges." He nodded and said "Okay, baby."

(Jinxx's P.O.V.~)

Well I know three things for sure. One, don't make a bet with Andy Biersack cause you'll lose, two I apparently look hot in a maid outfit, and three, Jacob Mark Pitts is the love of my life. My ass was one fire cause Jake fucked the hell out of me..Definitely won't be able to sit for about a week. We got up and checked on the guys.

What we saw in front of us, made us smile. All three of them were cuddled up together. CC was curled up next to Andy on his left, Ashley was curled up next to Andy on his right, and Andy was in the middle. He had an arm wrapped around both of them, and all fast asleep. CC's head laid on Andy's shoulder, and Ashley's head laid on Andy's stomach. Jake and I held our laughs as he quietly closed the bedroom door. Jake followed me back to the room and he closed the door behind us. I laid down on the bed, in a ball, and Jake cuddled up next to me. He wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my shoulder.

He said "I love you, Jinxxy." I smiled and said "I love you too, Jakey." I turned around to face him and kissed him on the lips. He kissed my forehead and said "Goodnight baby." I laid my head down on his chest and said "Night, Jakey." He kept his arm around me and I fell asleep in the arms, of my Jakey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE END! LONG LIVE JANXX!