Chapter 7

I stir my orange juice with my spoon as I think about this past week. I think about how Ethan kissed me and how I kissed him back, which was a huge mistake, but not a regret. Also how Ethan went to Aberdeen instead of me. That one is a real piss on because it turns out the whole robbery was just a set up for me, The Ghost. Ethan told my father that when he got there, Ringo himself was waiting to meet The Ghost. 

If Ethan hadn't of known about the location, it could of been the day where I finally get redemption for my mother. I could of looked Ringo straight in his cold, dead eyes and told him how much I hate him and then finally kill him. Yes, I wanted to kill Ringo. If I were just to send him to jail, there is no doubt he would be broken out by his crew. I believe I am the only one who can stop him for good. 

I keep playing different situations in my head if I had of been there that night. What would he do to me? Would there be talking? Or would he just shoot and ask questions later? What would I have done if I were in trouble? I just have to remind myself that everything happens for a reason. 

Father and Ethan are both really puzzled to why The Ghost wasn't there, it wasn't like him or her to miss something of Ringo's. Ethan was especially frustrated by my missing presence, I'm sure he just wants to get paid and move onto the next job. 

When he returned to town the day after, I had noticed how frustrated he was so I told him he didn't have to do what I had dared him. I'm sure no one in town would have enjoyed a pissed off man walking almost completely naked in the streets. 

However, Ethan was over the whole thing the next day. He was back to his flirtatious and charming self, and I'll admit, it was very difficult to resist him. I found it very exciting to be with him. I never knew what he was going to do or say, he definitely knows how to persuade a woman to himself. Although, I have never seen him talk to a woman who wasn't me. Was he really serious about getting to know me? 

He was really screwing with my brain. When I'm with him he drives me crazy, but not being with him drives me crazy. I find myself thinking about him way more than I should be. I hate it, but I dream about the chance of him kissing me again. Wanting to remember how his lips felt like on mine. He often catches me staring at his soft, pink lips. Then I try to dig my way out of it by saying he had something in his teeth, sadly it has only worked once. 

I'm distracted out of my daze when I hear everyone shuffle outside onto the walkway outside the saloon. I pick my head up and look out there to see everyone coming outside of different shops and looking into the street, "What's going on?" I ask the bar man and he gives me the same confused that I wear. 

I leave my stool and walk towards the crowd. I hear whispers but I can't make them out. As I shimmy and squeeze my way through the sea of people, I finally see what is causing the frenzy. A tall, handsome man walking down the street in nothing but his briefs and boots. 

A loud laugh escapes my mouth and I place my hand over to mute it, but I can't help but giggle at his strut. Like fate, his eyes land directly on mine. I drop my hand over my mouth and start to laugh again as I clap my hands in kudos to him. When I look away from him, I see women and girls blushing at the sight of him and whispering behind their bamboo fans. 

This is not what I had wanted to happen. I thought the other woman would be appalled that he was walking almost naked in the middle of the day! But they're actually enjoying it.. They are getting a show for free! Now they will know what is under his clothes when they see him again, no more mystery for them to dream about. I'm sure they all have husbands or beaus, why do they need to be looking at Ethan?

                    ***** ETHAN*****

Here goes nothing, I said to myself as I turned around the corner of the first building of the town. I looked down at myself to see my toned stomach to my bare white legs, my white briefs hiding the least decent part of my body. This better win her over.