Chapter 16

I feel my chest rise as I take in one deep morning breath, my senses awakening after being asleep. I feel my long hair being brushed to my left side, leaving my bare back to be exposed. My hands are both under my pillow as I lay on my stomach with my head turned to the side. A smile spreads across my face when I feel the familiar sensation of soft lips kissing my skin. 

As he moves across my back, I can feel his grin widen as he progresses. "Good morning, darlin'." He speaks devilishly with his low morning voice. 

But since I'm selfish with him, I pretend to still be asleep because I don't want him to stop the kisses. However, I know he knows that I am lying when his hand smoothly slides from my naked back to my sheet covered bottom. Before his hand lingers too long, I quickly pull the sheets up to cover my bare chest as I turn around with a childish giggle. 

As I now lay on my back with the covers shielding me, Ethan hovers over me with an arm on each side of me as his body lays to the right of me. I admire his handsome face that makes my heart swoon every time. "Why must you ruin moments like that?" I ask him playfully. 

"I don't like when you are asleep, I get lonely and bored." Ethan pouts down at me. 

"Well I love when you spoil me with kisses." I debate at him. 

Ethan grows a wicked smirk, "And you didn't get enough last night?" A wild blush appears on my cheek thinking about our restless night. Restless is undermining what we did for countless hours last night. I lick my lips and turn my head to avoid answering the question and then Ethan's finger begins to slowly lower the sheet covering my chest, "It's alright, I didn't either." 

His finger over the sheet travels in the middle of my chest, stopping once the sheet comes down enough to show some cleavage. As he does this, he lowers himself and places soft kisses on the base of my neck. With my left leg bent and the other completely straight, Ethan lays in between me resting on his elbows to support his weight. 

I didn't even need to look at him to feel the way he always makes me feel. The simplicity of his body being this close to mine, with barely any separation of skin contact, creates a frenzy in my body. Also the way his lips move against my skin and how his lightly bearded jaw tickles my skin. I know he worships me by the way he moves his hands around my body; he holds me tight and never misses a square inch. 

My hands subconsciously find his right bicep, slightly grabbing his toned muscles to help the sensual feeling running throughout my body. I let out a moan as Ethan kisses below my jaw and then lightly bits my ear lobe. After my moan, Ethan lowers himself completely and lifts his head to look at what his hands are doing. 

His hand travels from my bare bent left leg, to my covered hip, and slightly above my waist, as his thumb rests below my breast. I could see temptation in his eyes as his eyes slightly lingered on my covered chest and I could feel something change below both our waists. My right hand moved to the back of his head, slightly pushing him down to my lips. 

A warm sensation flows in me as our lips move together, Ethan regaining control. Needing more for my body, my left hand finds Ethan's hand the rests below my breast, pushing the hand up. Ethan doesn't take long to take advantage of my motion. He presses his hand flat against my breast, moving it up and down, creating a moan from me in pleasure. 

He also doesn't waste time pulling down the covers so now my chest is fully exposed. His chest fully presses into mine and we both moan with the skin to skin. Ethan continues to fondle with my right breast and moving his head down to place kisses on it. As he does this, his right hand pays attention to my other breast. He really knows how to work me over. 

I ran my hands up and down his arms and over his back as he continues to work on my chest. Then he goes back to his hands working the magic, this time more aggressive, casing me to throw my head back in satisfaction. My legs subconsciously wrap around his lower half, causing that half to rub against me, we both grunt in response.