Juu go: Team 7 days

HAVE ANY OF YOU READ THE LATEST MANGA CHAPTER?? I SCREAMED SO HARD WHEN I SAW THAT SASUSAKU MOMENT. TO BE HONEST UNTIL NOW I STILL HAVEN’T GOTTEN OVER IT AND THE SASUSAKU TAG ON TUMBLR IS DEFINITELY NOT HELPING. THAT SCENE WAS SO POWERFUL IT MADE ANTI SASUSAKU FANS BECOME SASUSAKU FANS. 685 IS OFFICIALLY MY NEW FAVORITE NUMBER. TO BE FRANK I’M INTERNALLY SCREAMING AS I TYPE THIS. I’VE WAITED THIS MOMENT FOR YEARS. IT’S HARD BEING A SASUSAKU SHIPPER YOU KNOW?

Juu go: Team 7 days
Sakura

     "You can fall from the sky," Naruto began. Naruto has been telling me the cheesiest jokes to make me laugh while waiting for Sasuke-kun to arrive. Naruto came extra early here because he wanted to avoid interacting with his parents before he starts getting too comfortable with them. "You may fall from a tree," I arch an eyebrow at him. Where is this joke even going? I fold my arms across my chest, giving him the I'm-judging-you look, but he still continues. "But the best way to fall..." He trails off as the door finally opens. "Is in love with me!" He exclaims once Sasuke-kun enters.

     Sasuke looks at Naruto then at me and frowns while Naruto and I quickly stopped what we were doing to look at him before bowing our heads bashfully. Great, he saw us. We are so dead. "I hope the both of you were doing something productive while I wasn't around and not just fooling around." He emphasizes the word 'fooling'. His voice was serious and ice cold. I bit my lip. Yep, we're definitely going to be murdered by Uchiha Sasuke for our foolishness. In fact, being stared down with his Uchiha glare is enough to murder both of us.

     Naruto quickly regained his confidence and looked up at him while shooting a death glare at him. "Like as if you did something productive!" Naruto yells as he points an accusing finger at Sasuke-kun. "You're late!" He exclaims. The moment he said that I started to recall the moments Naruto and I would scream "You're late!" to Kakashi-sensei when team 7 was still complete. I also remembered when Kakashi-sensei gave the worst excuses on earth that would make Naruto and I yell at him and then facepalm.

     "Am I really late? Or are you just too early?" He shot back as he points to the clock across the room. We all look at the direction he is pointing at and see that it's exactly 9:00 a.m—the time where they allow patients to leave the hospital. I would know, because I work here in the real world. "And besides, I've already did arrangements so that once I got here, we could leave immediately to discuss important matters." He says seriously. "If you know what I mean," He adds, looking at Naruto. I guessed that he said that because Naruto can be sometimes...slow on the uptake. 

     "Why so in a rush, Sasuke-teme?" Naruto questions while narrowing his eyes at him. "Got a date?" He says as his face lit up. I suddenly felt a tinge of jealousy but I quickly ignored it as I reminded myself that Sasuke-kun isn't that type of guy especially when we're in another world. "Care to explain yourself, hmm?" He says suspiciously as he leans closer to Sasuke-kun's face with his hands on his hips.

     Sasuke-kun rolled his eyes at Naruto's immaturity. "No, I would just want to finish things quickly so that we could immediately escape this world right, Naruto?" Sasuke-kun says, looking at Naruto. I knew what he meant. Naruto ranted to me this morning about being around fakes and how he hated them being exactly like those people and how he wished we could just leave this world. It was just like how I felt with Ino and my parents and I bet that's how Sasuke-kun feels with his whole clan. The one who should be complaining the most between the three of us is Sasuke-kun especially since he witnessed all their deaths. 

     Naruto finally shuts up and he bows his head once again. "Yeah," He mutters. I look at Sasuke-kun then Naruto as silence engulfed the whole room. I knew I had to act fast before it becomes really awkward. I swing my feet to the side and slip them into my boots before I start attaching the straps to secure it. I stand up and look at the both of them.

    "Let's go?" I say, hoping to remove the awkward silence. They turn to look at me and nod in agreement. The walk to my house wasn't that far and it wasn't that silence as I've expected either. It was just like team 7 days though. I would be in the middle of them while they would constantly bicker and Sasuke-kun would always be winning. Naruto would ask me for help against him but I would always take Sasuke-kun's side, earning a smirk from him and a groan from Naruto. My temper would go out of control a few times too. I would usually hit Naruto on the head or probably slap him so hard he'll fly away. But even if I did that, that still didn't stop him from trying to pick a fight with Sasuke-kun.

     We finally arrived at my home, my parents constantly asking how I was doing and pestered us with questions. They would often glare from time to time at Sasuke-kun or give him weird stares while look at Naruto with pity. I knew exactly why and I’m actually starting to regret trying to find out why at the first place.

     Luckily, we were able to make it to my room alive. I let out a long sigh as I sat down on my bed. It was the exact the same thing as mine in the real world. Actually, almost everything here in this Konoha is still the same. "So who'll start?" I ask as Naruto sits beside me while Sasuke sits on a chair across the room.

     Sasuke-kun exhales deeply. "Me,"