San-juu roku: A spy in disguise

Warning: long ass author's note (again, sorry)

As expected no more Sasuke povs, it's mainly Sakura now. You'll know soon why she's the last man (or rather, woman) standing. AND GUYS DID YOU READ THE LATEST CHAPTER? I CANT BELIEVE THE SERIES IS FINALLY ENDING SOON! BUT LUCKILY IT SEEMS LIKE THERE ARE STILL MANY UNRESOLVED THINGS LIKE SASUKE. SASUKE IS STILL NOT EMOTIONALLY STABLE AND I BET HE'S STILL HAVING ISSUES. DID YOU SEE HIS OUT OF THE ORDINARY FACIAL EXPRESSIONS IN THE CHAPTER? I BET IT'S FORESHADOWING SOMETHING GREAT!

AND DID YOU SEE THE NEW CHARACTER DESIGNS? TEN TEN AND TEMARI ARE SO BEAUTIFUL! ALL THE NARUTO GIRLS HAVE BECOME SO FEMININE AND BEAUTIFUL UNTIL THE POINT IT'S ACTUALLY RIDICULOUS. BUT ANYWAY, WHERE THE HELL ARE TEAM KURENAI, INO AND SASUKE, ETC SKETCHES??? TEAM 7 IS ALMOST COMPLETE FOR FUCK'S SAKE! SASUKE IS THE ONLY ONE LEFT AND I'M WONDERING IF HIS HAIR IS SHORT, STILL THE SAME OR IN A PONY LIKE ITACHI'S.

Anyway dedicated to:  HipsterintheMaking. Thank you for the support you have given to this story! I was really serious when I said in the comment that you were able to make my day!

San-juu roku: A spy in disguise
Sakura

  As silent as a fox and as quick as a cheetah, I did my best to hide under the shadows as I made my way to my destination. You're probably expecting that I'd go to the hokage's office where Madara is, leave a recordable device and spy on him. Well, I'm not going to do that. I'm going to spy on all fake friends before I strike their leader. They can't still be acting like fakes even though they're not around any real ones, right?

   I finally reached Naruto's home and I check if anyone's inside before I swiftly yet quietly go inside through the back door with the help of the pin in my hair. Once I got in, I set up a device at a secret part in the kitchen which is connected to my main device. I peeked through the door where the living room is. Everyone was there, they were all talking in hushed voices and I narrowed my eyes at them. I was right. They are probably planning something. I slowly but softly close the door as I tried to search my mind for a strategy to be able to hear what they're saying. I then started walking backward until I felt my back hit something hard...and warm. 

    My heart almost jumped out of my throat from so much surprise. I quickly spun around to see Sasuke-kun. His facial expression was unreadable and he gave off an intimidating vibe. I took a step back, my heart was hammering inside my chest and my knees started buckle. What will I do? I can't believe I was caught so easily! Well, this is Sasuke-kun we're talking about and there is a 50% chance that he has chakra so it was obvious he'll be able to come in as quick and quiet as I was. But that's not the point, if I was caught so easily by just a fake, then what would happen if I went after Madara first? 

    "What are you doing here?" He says in a low voice. "I thought you were sick."

   "I was!" I say as I tried my best to mask my nervousness. "But when my headache started to disappear, I wanted to check on you guys." 

   "But why did you go through the back door?" He asks with his eyebrow raised. I bit my lower lip. What will I say? Think Sakura, think!

   Knowing that he's waiting for an answer, I just said the first thing that came to my mind. "I-I just wanted to surprise you guys." I reply sheepishly. 

    "Y—" Sasuke cut himself short when I heard the door behind me open. I turn around and I see Naruto enter with an empty bowl in his hands. His eyes widened in surprise when he saw me before a big smile started to form on his face.

    "Sakura-chan, you came!" He exclaims cheerfully. 

    "Surprise!" I say awkwardly as I semi raised my hands. I then realized that it is Naruto's birthday again here and I knew it was a perfect opportunity to add it as another excuse. "I'm sorry I wasn't able to buy you a present but...happy birthday!"