Short ranting because it's 2 am and I scared myself

first off,

yes please,

yes please,

now time for the rant -v-

what if they get arrested

l ike, we know Sam went back to Earth with stuff from the paladins, but what if he got called fraud?
and?when?they?get?back?they?get?arrested?

I mean, I know it probably won't happen coz, yknow, kids.

BUT IT COULD.

and just that sliver of possibility is enough to kill me.

also I really really really want more lgbtq+ representatives in the show. they don't even have to be obvious, just little hints... (or dw could actually give us the gey we want >:T)

or alternative ends?
if you don't know what this is, alternative ends are when to make more profit, if some fans do not agree with the ending provided they will separate from one episode and build a new ending. it was done to one of my favorite books when I was still, er, not familiar with english? idk??????
how?? to????? phrase that???

And THEIR FAMILIES

AND LANCES ARC

AND IF THEY HURT HIM I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I WILL CUT A BITCH

WITH MY KNIVES TITLED AFTER VOLTRON CAST

AND JEREMY IS A SAVIOUR
(savior? Idk how to vocabulary)

also how do the va's read their parts without breaking down.

I can't even finish a fight scene from pjo without crying and getting angry.

also I love hippos and it's too broke. a lc

ockcn

idk what just happened. how do you guys put up with me???

and hopefully most of you read this, but, my phone is actually running super low on storage and I don't dare touch my voltron folder even tho it's the cause, so while I cut some seriously thick ropes from my heart (I get emotionally attached to games ;-;)
please enjoy some redone chapters that I get out in my freetime.
recently I slept on my glasses (gj irene) and broke them so I can't see shit and I got stitches in my hip. (yaay)

PLUS I got my braces appointment alert thingey.. so I'm getting bands, braces, and some other thing to fix my awkward ass teeth because it's painful and one is literally sideways.

thank you and goodnight even though I'm not going to sleep and goodmorning? I don't know what time it is for you.

haha you don't know who I am.

Irene is just an alias

I could be your original maternal mother

clean your room

i could be lance mcclain for all you know

HAHAHAHAHA no

here's lance 💙

and here's me 🚮

tbh the separation isn't long enough but you get the point.

sadly, I am a simple Biromantic ace alien with self esteem issues :)

nOw is the real gn,

see ya l8r allig8r