heres how i got trapped in the roller coaster of death. (aka voltron)

So i was like, super obsessed with this song called 'counting stars' this is a very important fact.
So i was looking to expand my horizons and read fanfics from different fandoms. So when i logged on to wattpad, sitting there in my recommended feed, was a fanfic fitled 'counting stars' and i freaked out a little bit. Because, currently, it was my favorite song. So i clicked it and read through the desc. Didnt know what the hell a voltron was. Didnt know what a klance was. Who pidge shiro hunk or allura was. I saw lances name and was like, "hah. A kid i saw today named lance tripped over a trash can and started crying" which i guess is smth lance would do.
So i started reading, fell in love with klance. When i found out voltron was a show through the comments quoting shit from s1/2. I looked it up on youtube thinking it was an anime that wasnt on netflix.
All i found was the 80's version.
Eventually, when i was on netflix, i saw the title 'Voltron' pop up and my mind went to 'oh shit, its that gay thing i need to watch.' So i set up my blanket fort and watched the first couple of seasons. I immediately became addicted. After absorbing myself into the fandom, my fanfictions started. (No ones seen them..)

AND THEN THIS BOOK WAS BORN :D
TADAAAAA

so back to the counting stars thing, a few hours ago i was looking for more pictures for the space themed i was gonna do but then it dawned on me voltron is just space themed in general so i felt stupid, but i kept looking anyways. And the link to that fanfic popped up and it made me really happy.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY THAT NO ONE ASKED FOR

MUSICAL CHAPTERS  ARE IN PROGRESS