random things on my mind (the end of voltron?)

This fandom has always been there.

Always.

I can't imagine just... ending the last episode of S8, maybe finishing all the extras and knowing... no more. It's done. No more reveals of a secret S9 they didn't want us to know about... no spinoff.

It's just over.

No more long sessions of chatting about what we think will happen in the next season.

It's done. No new characters to gawk over, no funny parody's that make us fall in love with our favorites.

If they pull a; "it's been an honour flying with you all" and some after words I'm going to literally sob for hours.

It started as a children's show about space lions with their teen paladins fighting purple furries in space, and then slowly it branched into this community of headcannons and stories.

I don't want this to die :(

I can't believe they're ending the show before Shiro turns 7, how rude.

But,
Again,

Once it's over... no more Lance and Keith, no more Space Dad no more Sunshine baby and gremlin....

They're done.
We'll be left to our imaginations, and such as many of fandoms, we are gonna run out of ideas and then it'll hit the fandom hiatus, and then there will only be a couple thousand of us left. (Probably not but.. I mean, wow.)

I love you guyssssss