Cinnamon roles and tattoos

Lance POV
I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock at 9:00am to get ready for my new summer job and almost threw it across my room. My friend hunk had his own cafe that he was letting me work at part time but I hate mornings.
I crawled out of bed and slowly made my way to the bathroom. When I was in the bathroom I closed the door and turn the hot water to the shower on. I undressed and got in letting the warm water slide down my neck. When I got out I put a towel on and changed in my room. After that I started my skin care routine which took like half an hour. I was on my way down stairs when I got a text.

🧠Pidgeon🧠
Pidgeon: hey lance you better hurry up and get your ass over here so I can take my break

Loverboylance: pidge you do know your shift just started right?

Pidgeon: yeah so?

Loverboylance: nevermind

I grab my keys and walk out of the big house to my truck. I get in and put on Beyoncé to drown out the silence.
When I got there it was about 10:15 and my shift started at about 10:30 so I grabbed an espresso and sat down.
It was just about 10:32 when I felt a smack to the back of the head. Not like a hurtful one like a playful one. "Hey thot your shift is up!" Pidge says while taking her apron off and sitting in front of me in my booth. "Yeah yeah I'm goin" I head to the back and get an apron. Today being my first day and all I didn't need to like cook or anything I just worked the cash register and moved out the pastries from the back to the case up front. I walk out and start my shift.
About two hours later as I'm bringing cinnamon roles to the front the bell for the door rings and so I turn to say welcome. Before I can say it tho my eyes land upon a certain man. The man is the same height as me but seemed to have more of a muscular body. He was kinda pale with raven hair just long enough to curl at his shoulders. He also had the ability to almost make me drop 10 cinnamon roles.
He was wearing a black tank with black ripped jeans and a red flannel over his tank with his leather jacket around his waist. The things that caught my eye was his black flame tattoos that creep up his neck and down his arms as well as some smaller ones on his chest. Well the parts of his chest I could see.
As I was being yelled at by pidge he walked over to her and they started chatting. The longer I looked at him the more hot he got I even noticed some piercings on his left ear nose and lip. He was HOT and he was going to be mine.

 He was HOT and he was going to be mine

( these are what his piercings look like)