Shark

(^I love that haircut on Keith!^)

Keith POV
     I was working on some girls shoulder tattoo when I heard the door open. I stoped and looked at my watch and realized it was time for Carlos's monthly tattoo today.
    I looked up at the door and saw Carlos and the goddess-I MEAN LANCE. Walk threw the door. "Hey Carlos! I'll be right there just chill in the area over there!" I said changing my vision back to the girls almost finished tattoo while also waving my hand at some chairs in the corner.
      They went and sat down and I started working on the girls lily tattoo again.

       She gave me 60$ and I wrapped it up after putting Vaseline on it

       She gave me 60$ and I wrapped it up after putting Vaseline on it. "Hey don't forget to take care of it or it'll gat infected!" I yelled as she walked out the door waving.
     "Okay Carlos what you gettin this time?" I said walking over to the chair.
     "Well actually I was gonna see if you could tattoo a picture my brother illustrated on my upper back?" I nodded at his this and put my hand to my chin thinking. "That doesn't seem like a problem sure! Do you have the picture?" I asked walking over to the desk at the front with all my art supplies.
      "Um yeah!" He said handing me a really intricate picture of a shark with a hook in his mouth. "Hmm nice illustration. Witch brother drew this one?" I asked knowing lance isn't his only brother. "Actually lance drew that  he came to see the shop he's gonna get his first tattoo in." He said shocking me a bit but I hide it well. "Oh cool nice job lance," I said flashing a smile at lance, "come on Carlos get in the chair you know the drill"

Time skip!!

    I had just finished his tattoo and was actually quite proud of this one so I decided to post a picture of this one on Instagram.

      I put vaseline on his tattoo, after taking a picture, and wrapped it up. "Hey you still have the antibacterial jell Wright?" I asked putting his money in the register. "Oh yeah! I'm actually running out of that! Can I get two of those?" He asked. "Sure! That'll be extra tho" I said walking to the back to grab him two containers of the jell.
        "Yeah I know here" he said handing me a 20$ bill. "Hey thanks man see you later!" Carlos yelled walking out with lance. "No problem dude! And lance don't forget to send me the info on your tattoo!" I yelled to lance who waved back.

________________________________

       Hey guys sorry for the wait but here is something! I hope you and enjoyed this chapter!

Byyeeeeeeeeeeee!!